1.7K     3 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 1.9K     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a thought:

Rebecca Finch ‏@metafinch 16m
50 bucks #RobFord surfaced from "rehab" today b/c he's afraid of Doug taking over his campaign. This is a family spat on our dime. #topoli

On our dime indeed. Seriously, this is SO disgusting and low. Ford has managed to get away with taking a paid vacation from any pretense of working, any media scrutiny, any need to engage or debate with his campaign opponents, any police observation, any apology, all while using the language of recovery as a get-out-of-jail-free card.

I would watch medieval torture of this person.

If the calls to his cellphone can go through without dialing a "1" before the number, we can assume that he's still in the Toronto area and not in Guelph, at the cottage, etc.

http://www.thestar.com/life/health_...ug_ford_wont_say_if_he_may_run_for_mayor.html

The Doug Waxes Philosophical. Turns out he's thinking about Everything!

"Councillor Ford did disclose that he has a lot on his mind and it’s keeping him awake at night. “I’m up half the night thinking all the time,†he said, adding he’s thinking “about everything. I can’t sleep. I don’t know why."

No way is Ford in a provincially-funded rehab program because he wouldn't be able to get in immediately and it's almost certain that he wouldn't be taking calls on his cell and wandering the Junction.

But there are several private facilities in the area that will take your tens of thousands up front and offer you a "rehab" program. This Muskoka rehab resort was mentioned on Twitter.

No way is Ford in a provincially-funded rehab program because he wouldn't be able to get in immediately and it's almost certain that he wouldn't be taking calls on his cell and wandering the Junction.

But there are several private facilities in the area that will take your tens of thousands up front and offer you a "rehab" program. This Muskoka rehab resort was mentioned on Twitter.

ADDICTION RECOVERY AT IT'S FINEST

Mistakes in large type! It's the Fords' kind of place.

If the calls to his cellphone can go through without dialing a "1" before the number, we can assume that he's still in the Toronto area and not in Guelph, at the cottage, etc.

If the cell phone number is local, it doesn't matter where the cell phone actually is. In 2013, a friend called me on my regular 416 cell number per usual. I was in Scotland at the time.

Nah not how it works. A local call to the local number would go to the hub in Toronto and be sent to his phone wherever it was. No need to dial 1. Sorry for the worst explanation ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back