381     0 
News   Jun 27, 2024
 685     1 
News   Jun 27, 2024
 441     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warmington on CP24 right now saying Ford will be quiet for awhile and that sources told him Ford was in detox for 72 hours before going wherever he is. So, nothing new. Claims that when he brought the audio of the last drunken bar rant that Ford called him back w/in the hour to say he was off to rehab.

It's enough to drive r937 into rehab!
well, i hear rehab is amazing, it's like football camp

can i share a guilty secret? i never knew the term "greengrocer's apostrophe" until quite late in life

but i've been Pissed Pissedopherson about them since public school in the 50s

oh, and i am secretly in love with "unnecessary" quotes (e.g. http://www.unnecessaryquotes.com/)

Warmington on CP24 right now saying Ford will be quiet for awhile and that sources told him Ford was in detox for 72 hours before going wherever he is. So, nothing new. Claims that when he brought the audio of the last drunken bar rant that Ford called him back w/in the hour to say he was off to rehab.

No questions on why Ford attempted to fly to the USA? Are we going to pretend like this didn't happen?

That's another one who needs to be out of his office come next November.

Warmington also joked that he is Ford's "Enabler-in-Chief". Nice to see he's taking this seriously.

What was the last thing Warmington said about Doug Ford running for Mayor? Is that what LeDrew said they would leave for another day? Did I hear that right?

So they allowed him one day to take as many calls as he wanted and to make constituent calls and is now "going dark again". i.e. they checked twitter and realized that no one is buying that he could accept/make calls and now have to explain it and rectify it by having Rob stop taking calls from whatever cottage/basement he's actually in.

CP24 is in the parking lot of Timmy's (which is small, get outta there lady) interviewing the teen who saw him go into the shop and come out in sweats. Maybe he was getting into his rehabin' clothes?

So they allowed him one day to take as many calls as he wanted and to make constituent calls and is now "going dark again". i.e. they checked twitter and realized that no one is buying that he could accept/make calls and now have to explain it and rectify it by having Rob stop taking calls from whatever cottage/basement he's actually in.

And yet not a single constituent seems willing or able to come forward and confirm that indeed they did receive a call from him yesterday.

Our mayor seems to do many strange things in public restrooms, but changing in a Timmy's toilet, from a suit to workout gear on a day he's clearly supposed to be in rehab, is one of the oddest yet.

Unless he dies, there is an almost 100% certainty that he will still be mayor in November. Hopefully he will be using the time to pack his office, but he's here until December at least.

I disagree 100% with your assertion that Ford will win in this election...

And yet not a single constituent seems willing or able to come forward and confirm that indeed they did receive a call from him yesterday.

If Doug, on 'Nd's orders, offed RoFo, he will indeed become like Toronto's Sasquatch/Ogopogo/Loch Les Nesmanster all rolled into one!
edit: RoFo will be the one to become other-worldly. Doug is under-worldly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back