734     0 
News   Mar 18, 2024
 2.5K     4 
News   Mar 18, 2024
 767     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
This pretty much sums it up.:confused: The Beaverton is keeping it real.

"Doug Ford announces plans to make 2018 fucking unbearable"

"The one-term city councillor and former hash dealer outlined his goals of completely fucking ruining the entire next year. These plans include mouthing off on live news broadcasts, showing up uninvited at civic events, and continually pulling facts out of his ass to demonize parts of the city he doesn’t like."

www.thebeaverton.com/2017/09/doug-ford-announces-plans-make-2018-fucking-unbearable/

This pretty much sums it up.:confused: The Beaverton is keeping it real.

"Doug Ford announces plans to make 2018 fucking unbearable"

"The one-term city councillor and former hash dealer outlined his goals of completely fucking ruining the entire next year. These plans include mouthing off on live news broadcasts, showing up uninvited at civic events, and continually pulling facts out of his ass to demonize parts of the city he doesn’t like."

www.thebeaverton.com/2017/09/doug-ford-announces-plans-make-2018-fucking-unbearable/

The beaverton is now considered reputable? Anyways people should have their own brains and people here are acting as if they are forced to go along with whatever the media tells them. Guess what you have your own vote and so does everyone else in the city. If people vote differently than you perhaps its because they think differently than you. It might have zero to do with this or that media which writes at a grade 6 level comprehension. If the media is telling you something you dont like, then dont read it, listen to it. Now I am ranting. I have to get my own life.

The beaverton is now considered reputable? Anyways people should have their own brains and people here are acting as if they are forced to go along with whatever the media tells them. Guess what you have your own vote and so does everyone else in the city. If people vote differently than you perhaps its because they think differently than you. It might have zero to do with this or that media which writes at a grade 6 level comprehension. If the media is telling you something you dont like, then dont read it, listen to it. Now I am ranting. I have to get my own life.
Where did I say The Beaverton was "reputable"? It's just giving us a somewhat humorous view of Doug's re-entry into politics. That's all, nothing more than that. And yes, you were ranting.;)

Where did I say The Beaverton was "reputable"? It's just giving us a somewhat humorous view of Doug's re-entry into politics. That's all, nothing more than that. And yes, you were ranting.;)
its hard to keep track of which side of the fence everyone is on. Sorry I thought you were doing the one city look at how mean they are being to my favourite candidate posts.

New poll out, in a head to head, Tory has a 27 point lead against Ford, but if Mike Layton jumps in, Tory only has a 7% lead ahead of Ford, with Layton in third, a few points behind Ford.

So, we are going to finally bring this thread to an end, and are directing you over to the new Doug Ford thread, which should be a fresh source of endless fun for the whole family (or at least for those with strong stomachs).

Rest in Peace Rob Ford's Toronto, Rest in Peace…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back