381     0 
News   Jun 27, 2024
 684     1 
News   Jun 27, 2024
 441     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think that the odds are very much that the "sighted at Tim Hortons" was equivalent to this:

Screen Shot 2014-05-07 at 11.55.16 AM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-07 at 11.55.16 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-05-07 at 11.55.16 AM.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 900
Or the inverse. I've sent people to places like Bridgeway when they were contemplative, but not ready for the real thing yet. It plants the seed. Starts to cut the high with a bit of self-awareness (since many-- not all, but many -- people I've seen in day programs/outpatient are still using).

Any chance he's doing an outpatient program at Bridgeway?? I looked it up, it runs out of Humber River Hospital, which is on Keele north of Eglinton. It's not far from Ford's home. There is a Tim Hortons at Dundas and Clendenan, which would be pretty much on the way there (though admittedly not the most direct route from his house)...is it possible this could explain his being spotted yesterday morning?

http://www.hrh.ca/MentalHealthProgram

Last edited:
The Tim Horton's on Dundas in Little Malta is on Rob Ford's usual drive to work (when he goes to work.)

Yeah, I've seen him a few times, most notably at the LCBO w of Runnymede (in between the crack scandal and the ITO release). My son swore he saw him in a vehicle at the Coffee Time at Dundas/Bloor - right next to an LCBO back in the fall - after he got his driver....

Any chance he's doing an outpatient program at Bridgeway?? I looked it up, it runs out of Humber River Hospital, which is on Keele north of Eglinton. It's not far from Ford's home. There is a Tim Hortons at Dundas and Clendenan, which would be pretty much on the way there (though admittedly not the most direct route from his house)...is it possible this could explain his being spotted yesterday morning?

That is the Tim Hortons at which the divine apparition is claimed to have occurred at 5:45 AM on May 6th.

Last edited:
Someone replied to this tweet with the question "Did Warmington try doing a *69?". Given the mutual affection between the two, and Joe's contortions with the truth, I had to pause a moment before I realized they were talking about the callback feature on the phone.
oh wow. I was totally on the sex thing till I read your comment. didn't think of the phone callback feature at all! :eek:

I still think that the odds are very much that the "sighted at Tim Hortons" was equivalent to this:

View attachment 25917

I don't. I think it all sounds very credible, especially since the staff confirmed it too. I can also understand how it might be difficult to surreptitiously take a photo in a Tim Horton's in broad daylight. Much easier in a crowded club, or outside from a distance.

Last year someone on Reddit had posted that his girlfriend works at the psych ward at a hospital (pretty sure he said Humber) and had seen Renata as a patient there more than once.

Doug assured the media this morning that it was an inpatient facility (cuz you know Doug always tells the truth).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back