4.4K     6 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 1.7K     3 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 1.9K     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.cp24.com/news/ford/polic...o-same-week-mayor-admitted-drug-use-1.1735954
On Oct. 31, Toronto Police Chief Bill Blair told reporters police were in possession of a video that was consistent with the crack video that had been described in the media. On Nov. 5, the mayor surprised the media by admitting he had in fact smoked crack cocaine.

In the days that followed, Ford repeatedly asked police, through interviews with the media, to release the video to the public, never mentioning that investigators had offered to show it to him in private.

Morris dismissed the offer from investigators, calling it "baloney."

"We weren't interested in that," he told the Canadian Press Wednesday after the documents were released. "If you want to show the video, show the world. Don't show it to me and the mayor and say, 'You can't discuss it.' That's absurd. It makes no sense."

The court documents, which detail Project Brazen 2 – a police investigation into the mayor and Lisi – also describe the video in detail.

Read more: http://www.cp24.com/news/ford/polic...yor-admitted-drug-use-1.1735954#ixzz2wRVPKKtU

That makes them first cousins, full stop. If, hypothetically, Michael had a son, the son and Giles would be first cousins once removed, and if Giles had a daughter, Michael's son and Giles' daughter would be second cousins.

So in some counties they could Marry! :D

Going back to my post from September:

1. TPS does not have a copy of the video
2. Siad is believed to have stored at least one copy for safekeeping with a family member or friend
3. Project Traveler is not just an Etobicoke investigation. The gang had a downtown distribution channel under the cover of a legitimate retail operation, and that has relevance to the Ford side of the story

And from today's ITO:

399)1 believe that Najma SIAD was aware of the existence of the Mayor FORD video. I believe
that she was aware of where the cellphone containing the video was stored.

400)Najma SIAD was not a named party in Project Traveller. Therefore, her communications
were not intercepted unless she communicated with named parties in Project Traveller.
401)During her interview, she did not provide investigators with copious information. When
investigators attempted to interview Mohamed SIAD he would not speak with investigators.
As a result, key information which would allow investigators to establish timelines and
further investigative direction/information has been hampered.
402)It is unknown if anyone contacted Najma, or if she contacted anyone in relation to the video
other than the intercept of her and Mohamed SIAD. It is unknown if she assisted with the
sale of the video by calling anyone that would have an interest in the video. It is unknown if
she was contacted by anyone in relation to the Mayor FORD video.

I had heard it was their mother that had the video for safekeeping, but looks like it was sis.

It won't be his LEGAL undoing… it'll be his total undoing in the eyes of the public. It crosses a line that hasn't been crossed yet in what's been publicly released. It makes the highest office look utterly compromised to street thugs. He's a goner if that photo comes out, more so than if the crack video comes out I think, since everyone's already imagined the crack video and talked about it 100 times.

I don't think it would shake loose a single person who still supports FORD MORE YEARS! They are THAT dogmatic and that stupid. All the people who would be outraged by such a photo have already left Ford Nation.

That's my opinion anyway. In short "ANY person that still intends to vote for Rob Ford today will absolutely do so come the election NO MATTER WHAT".

Last edited:
Giles Coren's father was Alan Coren. Alan Coren was Michael's uncle.

I think that makes Giles and Michael first cousins once removed, but I've never been good at keeping the terms straight.

That would actually mean that Alan Coren was a brother of Michael's father, making them first cousins.

Don't know what to say about today; we kinda all knew that Lisi was Rob's dealer (with the possibility of his previous dealer being McIntyre). I do hope that they're able to get something out of Lisi and others' phone records and bring on an arrest soon.

Here's the video from the Star of the Mayor's rhino act. Things get really crazy in the second half

http://v.thestar.com/services/playe...KdGDmDpIYqNJ-fTHn_c4z_LH_&bctid=3362551799001

Still shot from star scrum video:

https://twitter.com/JohnFurrToronto/status/446369179684196352/photo/1

BjHSZ1tCIAAoFUV.png

I only hear hints in bits and pieces so not sure why it would be important. He's passed out on a pool table with Smith and co touting guns around him.

Wow.

EDIT: I'm with RightwingSUV on this one...hard not to see that photo (or the crack video) as being the tipping point of his undoing. Not to say he won't still have some true believers standing by him, but this would be his political end.

Last edited:
I don't think it would shake loose a single person who still supports FORD MORE YEARS! They are THAT dogmatic and that stupid. All the people who would be outraged by such a photo have already left Ford Nation.

That's my opinion anyway. In short "ANY person that still intends to vote for Rob Ford today will absolutely do so come the election NO MATTER WHAT".

Disagree. There are thousands of people who can tell themselves "so what, the mayor gets drunk and smokes a little crack in his spare time, at least he keeps taxes low." But how many of those would also say "it's no problem if the mayor is passed on a pool table surrounded by gun-toting gang members, at least he keeps taxes low?"

The problem is not Mayor( well, maybe in Ford's case) but all the people
who are in the City Hall doing nothing for the city. Ok, not anything but if that is the best they can do
WE ARE IN TROUBLE!
Yes,every big city has issues but eventually everything moves forward and city is going in right direction.
I love this city but Toronto is so behind with everything.

Disagree. There are thousands of people who can tell themselves "so what, the mayor gets drunk and smokes a little crack in his spare time, at least he keeps taxes low." But how many of those would also say "it's no problem if the mayor is passed on a pool table surrounded by gun-toting gang members, at least he keeps taxes low?"

As long as he does it in his own time. They're not gang members unless they've been convicted of a crime. Rob hasn't been convicted of a crime. It's likely a police conspiracy because Blair and Tory are working together with the media because Rob wanted to cut their gravy. As long as he doesn't waste a billion dollars like the lie-berals I don't care.

Honestly though - I do see your point. I just think you have a more optimistic opinion of the people who call themselves Ford Nation than I do. I'm completely and utterly disgusted and the only thing I feel now is loathing and disdain.

Last edited:
And he's obviously the victim here.

robyndoolittle 4:40pm via Twitter for iPhone
The mayor's lawyer Dennis Morris is speaking with CP24. "The mayor is the victim" he says.

And his enemies have very bad intentions--

jamesarmstrong7 4:40pm via TweetDeck
Dennis Morris says the 'crack video' will probably leak before the election. "Somebody has it in mind that they want to hurt the mayor."

Last edited:

And the number of people not already in his camp who would consider voting for Ford would likely approach zero.

Last edited:
... how many of those would also say "it's no problem if the mayor is passed on a pool table surrounded by gun-toting gang members, at least he keeps taxes low?"

I would say that pic goes WAY WAY WAY outside the realm of the Mayor being just an out of the control addict... its just down right creepy.

Never underestimate the power of a drunken stupor defense!

And he's obviously the victim here.

robyndoolittle 4:40pm via Twitter for iPhone
The mayor's lawyer Dennis Morris is speaking with CP24. "The mayor is the victim" he says.

And his enemies have very bad intentions--

jamesarmstrong7 4:40pm via TweetDeck
Dennis Morris says the 'crack video' will probably leak before the election. "Somebody has it in mind that they want to hurt the mayor."

Entrapment: A bunch of thugs saw a chance to make some money, so they lured Ford into a situation that any non-perfect man would have found appealing, and secretly video-taped his actions. After that, they black-mailed him.

VICTIM

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back