377     0 
News   Jun 27, 2024
 680     1 
News   Jun 27, 2024
 438     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
So any thoughts on what today implies about an 'imminent' arrest? If this is an earlier ITO, perhaps the police have learned a lot since then and the next week, week after timeline still holds?

But I think if I were Ford, and I had those kinds of involvements, and became aware the police were surveilling me (as he and DoFo and Lisi all seemed to be), I would drop them immediately, not carry on exchanging envelopes with a dealer in the light of day.

Unless traditionally they always had one police division in their pocket and could always kill an investigation or ticket with one phone call and they underestimated Bill Blairs tactics...

And you know this how?
Randy's had multiple run ins with the law. He's kind of a mess. Doug is the one that is not only the controlling and aggressive heir to his father's place but he's always been the one that devoted himself to the business. The mother? Well, she's the controlling cancer at the top of that family.

That's a photo I hear. Smith is in it. Heard today that it's important.

So we still don't know if it was Smith who recorded the video or he had the bad luck of being present.
Could you imagine if they decided to use him (Smith) as a "dead" pawn because of THAT photo (the Mayor posing with a shooting victim) would be push back against Lisi's threats?

Maybe that photo was meant to be a second source of income to the owner?

So?

Randy gets paid but he knows he's not the boss. Doug and Mother call the shots.

I don't think we know anything of the sort. For all we know Randy is actually the real criminal in the bunch. The likelihood that he is the smartest in a very dumb bunch is not difficult to imagine. As for the mommy factor, well i think people have quite likely Overfreudianized her role in all of this (yes i made up a word).

I don't think we know anything of the sort. For all we know Randy is actually the real criminal in the bunch. The likelihood that he is the smartest in a very dumb bunch is not difficult to imagine. As for the mommy factor, well i think people have quite likely Overfreudianized her role in all of this (yes i made up a word).
Of course we don't know. That's just what I see after a year of this saga. It's plain as day to me that Doug and Mother are the power that is obeyed in that family.

Randy's had multiple run ins with the law. He's kind of a mess. Doug is the one that is not only the controlling and aggressive heir to his father's place but he's always been the one that devoted himself to the business. The mother? Well, she's the controlling cancer at the top of that family.

You are speculating, you do not have a clue....
There are two separate companies Deco Labels and Doug Ford Holdings
What speculations you make maybe correct for Doug Ford Holdings as mother and sons are equal directors....however Randy is the listed owner of Deco Labels and what he says goes....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back