3K     0 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 2K     13 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 712     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the thing. Cops don't have photo. I'm told it's linked in some way with the photos Siad had of a gun from Donovan's article today.

For some reason, I keep thinking it might be Ford's gun. I remember someone on twitter a few months ago mentioning a gun owned by Rob. I can see him bringing it over to Basso's place, playing the gangster. It wouldn't surprise me to find out that they had Rob's own gun aimed at at him while he was passed out cold.

Welcome, new members! Every time the media exposes itself for its agenda of hate against Rob Ford, another flurry of voters comes to our side, and indeed our numbers are spiking again today. And what did we learn today? Absolutely nothing. Rob Ford admitted to trying smoked cocaine last year. Gawker described a video last May that the police described again the same way in today's release. Rob figured out months ago how to work the media mob to his benefit months ago, and he smartly did it again today. Rob Ford still respects us taxpayers above the special interests, and still stands as our firewall against the leftist and corporatist mobs that seek to abuse our money to finance their selfish schemes. Rob put subways back on the table and street-choo-choo trains in the dustbin, while the rest try to revive their War on Cars. So, supporters of pot-smoking taxaholic candidate Chow and pot-smoking taxaholic candidate Tory - have a nice night, and as they say in the real world, see-you-next-Tuesday.

OK, so candidates who admit to smoking pot are in the same league as those that admit to crack use.

And what did we learn today? Did we conveniently forget about the drug trafficking issue?

And Rob barrelling through a crowd and physically shoving people around is just working the media mob?

Finally, it seems that "special interests" people don't pay taxes.

These people are freaks, but they deserve Rob.

http://www.900chml.com/audio/

Warmington on the Bill Kelly Show (900 CHML, Hamilton) this morning (go to March 19 11:00 a.m. and fast forward about 10 minutes).

No need to be fair to Joe.

Warmington insinuates without evidence that the Police are in league with the Tory campaign to politically damage Ford. That would be the biggest story of the day if a real journalist had made this claim.

I actually wish that someone being manhandled had of wound up and punched Ford square in his lying crack addicted face.

Was offline for a few hours so pardon for being behind the times but 2 random notes:

a) I understand that PART of security's job is to ensure the mayor is safe from harm but they are now being deployed as his unofficial militia. Their job is NOT to bowl other people out of the way so he can pull crap like this.

b) Amusing character note on Sandro Lisi: On p.440 he stops at Richview Cleaners for a pickup and parks his Range Rover in the disabled spot because, of course he does.

http://www.900chml.com/audio/

Warmington on the Bill Kelly Show (900 CHML, Hamilton) this morning (go to March 19 11:00 a.m. and fast forward about 10 minutes).

No need to be fair to Joe.

Good find Hammer.

I haven't the insults to describe how I feel about that wadded-up thrice used piece of single ply stuck to the bottom of my shoe coming out of a port-o-potty. Warmington is a cretin.

b) Amusing character note on Sandro Lisi: On p.440 he stops at Richview Cleaners for a pickup and parks his Range Rover in the disabled spot because, of course he does.

35 year old men living in Mom's basement usually aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Thanks, but that's the one about the original crack vid. I'm looking for the article where he comments about gun photos being found on a computer, or Ford being photographed with guns around him while he's passed out. Can't find it - the link keeps going back to the article you quoted above. Now it's buggin me :mad:

When I go to that link, the first sentence is "Project Traveller detectives who discovered the Mayor Rob Ford crack video also found “some pictures of a firearm” on the same seized laptop, according to court documents."

When I click on that link, this is the headline: Rob Ford: Gun photos found on laptop that is connected to crack video, according to documents Not that one?

I downloaded the PDF of the new document and it's the ITO plus some other pages.

The original ITO is now all on different pages :mad: really screws up some of my notes where I referenced page numbers before. Also, I can't select any text on the PDF -- it's all a photo. On the old one some pages were like that but others you could select and copy & paste text.

The section with the A. Lawson statement to investigators -- where he talks about someone (Liban Siyad, maybe) trying to sell him a video in February, has newly redacted sections. The phone number and who it's registered to (Bubby's in BC) was blacked out in the NEW version, but not the old version. (Except in one spot where even in the new version, the phone number still appears, once. Haha, missed it again).

Another newly redacted line. The limo driver ID'd from the July 2 surveillance. His DOB and residence appears in the previous ITO; in the new one it's blacked out.

continuing to scroll two documents side by side...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back