570     0 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 650     0 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 1.2K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
She brought the car down to get detailed or was it her car that was getting detailed and she used his car to get there with Lisi? The detailing was before or after the DUI?
I am being too lazy to look anything up I apologize.

Other question is who would the target be? another lower level nobody ?

The problem is there are so many holes you cannot look it up. If memory serves. They ( ford and mcrobb) got to rehab on the same day or a day or two apart at most. She loaned her truck to another patient there who had an accident. It was never established (that I know of) Where that accident took place, if the truck came back damaged, or was towed to a shop. Was that perhaps why it got fixed in T.O.? Most patient come from southern on. We know she met Lisi who either drove her or directed her to fords house to get fords SUV. I think the detailing was more of a political issue. As people were upset that ford was having it serviced while off "sick". There is a car wash in the city hall garage but I dont know if they do detailing.

I've a feeling we'll see him drop out of any where he doesn't have enough of a crowd living in the area that he can bring in, and any that aren't going to be televised. If there's one in an area where he's hoping to get votes, he'll turn up, and if it's on tv, he'll turn up, otherwise he'll be in the basement doing "canvassing."

So basically, Scarborough, Etobicoke and televised debates only?

Overheard outside a courthouse just now: "my sisters are both voting for Rob Ford because they think he's cute".

Sigh. And ew.

Low information voters, or should I say no information in this case.

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 5m
City spokesman says acting city manager will be "discussing" Doug Ford's campaign press conference with the Integrity Commissioner #TOpoli

Andray A. Domise ‏@AndrayDomiseTO 14m
Guys. I'm on the phone with a fmr Michael Ford volunteer who quit after 5 days. Accdg to the caller, he's too "lazy" for her tastes

This is hardly a surprise. He is running on the name alone and won't even state his own positions.

Last edited:
Andray A. Domise ‏@AndrayDomiseTO 14m
Guys. I'm on the phone with a fmr Michael Ford volunteer who quit after 5 days. Accdg to the caller, he's too "lazy" for her tastes

Oh dear. Poor kid. He's way over his head. The blind leading the blind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back