459     0 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 594     0 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 1.1K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this mean? Do you think its jimmi or not? I say it alot on here.I'm a dolt spell it out please.

I too am a dolt. What was 't-boned' and how would that suggest it was or wasn't jimmi t? You mean someone is posting as him?

Last edited:
Im a dolt. Please spell it out for me. Where and why is it obvious? I feel I missed a pertinent point.

What may have also happened was that Rob or Rob and Leeann crashed the truck. Remember the hurt leg and showing up in town in the cab of either a transport or some other vehicle.and the. X-rays.

Last edited:
Doug always looks like that before he moults - he just needs time to rub up against some trees and rocks. Check his back yard on the weekend for what looks like a bodysuit made out of cigarette-stained wax paper.

That is some funny shit right there.

Doug always looks like that before he moults - he just needs time to rub up against some trees and rocks. Check his back yard on the weekend for what looks like a bodysuit made out of cigarette-stained wax paper.

cold-blooded-meme.jpg

Attachments

• cold-blooded-meme.jpg
    cold-blooded-meme.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 1,131
That is some funny shit right there.

Im hearing this in that hinterland who's who's voice. Animus dougieous indiginous to Etobicoke and some pockets of Chicago.... known to run in tight family packs which the silverbacks will protect with thier lies er life. Can often be recognized by thier unique cry: everything is biased

The car wash is still there, eh? I thought that lot was going to be redeveloped.

I really think I saw a copy of the detailing bill posted somewhere. I think it was for about 100 dollars and I remember thinking so what? I posted a comment at the time speculating on the various residues that would be in that vehicle. I was joking about drugs and shall we say "effluent de rob". Are we now speculating on other body fluids, like blood of a dead guy? Maybe that bill is searchable. Be right back .

Thanks, anima. I needed that.

Im hearing this in that hinterland who's who's voice. Animus dougieous indiginous to Etobicoke and some pockets of Chicago.... known to run in tight family packs which the silverbacks will protect with thier lies er life. Can often be recognized by thier unique cry: everything is biased

I find it easier to think of him as having a second set of teeth, so that he can feed on the rats that run around his Deco property:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZYoAmZX4rI

Screen Shot 2014-09-02 at 5.08.42 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2014-09-02 at 5.08.54 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-02 at 5.08.42 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-09-02 at 5.08.42 PM.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 812
  • Screen Shot 2014-09-02 at 5.08.54 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-09-02 at 5.08.54 PM.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 793
Status
Not open for further replies.