926     1 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 1.3K     1 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 610     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toronto should tax rich trust fund babies like Tory and Ford, not elect them. So long as our choices are limited to milquetoast "leftists" desperately abandoning their principals in order to pander to oblivious suburbanite rednecks, and blatantly self serving businessmen who backslappingly pal around with the supposedly impartial media, this city's future is dogshit.

If this whole Ford business has proven anything to anyone who's been bothering to pay attention, it's that Toronto as a political entity is far more corrupt than most of us realized. That's going to drive a lot of young people away from the polls as they realize their vote is essentially meaningless.

I've been convinced of this since the day she went to his office and later claimed that Jam-gate was "settled".

The RFMG people said that she came out looking like she'd seen a ghost and that she had forgotten her purse. Since then she's gone out of her way to be with him. I mean, she went to Ford Fest FFS.

The Fords don't make offers, they make threats.

Having said that, she is a Category 5 moron so who knows.

It would be in his interest for her to stay in until October. But if she endorses him, he can say "Look, even the woman I said I'd love to jam is endorsing me." The who thing stinks bad and I'd dearly love to know the real story.

I'm sure this has been suggested before, but maybe she 'forgot' her purse and when she came back for it something had been put in it?

What Stintz needs to read into this is if the populace is now indifferent to Ford's drug use - nobody will care about her behavior if this is the alleged case mentioned in the previous posts. Just be a little brave... Nobody really cares ... until you lie about it.

Or... Are Stintz and RoFo having/had (some sort of other relationship)??? Would explain the "jamming" comment (which is just weird and juvenile)...

Explains the weird loyalty. Power drunk delusions, weirder soap operas have happened.

Maybe - as someone previously suggested - Rob has some kind of dirt on her behaviour on some occasion? I don't buy the idea that Stintz would consent to any kind of relationship with Ford, but maybe they get loaded together and she did or said something inappropriate that he could blackmail her with?

Maybe - as someone previously suggested - Rob has some kind of dirt on her behaviour on some occasion? I don't buy the idea that Stintz would consent to any kind of relationship with Ford, but maybe they get loaded together and she did or said something inappropriate that he could blackmail her with?

Well, what about the contact list? Stintz said she cleared it up with Doug, then Doug turned around and said no, it's not cleared up, she stole it. Maybe he could prove that?

Could she have been talking with Lisi at the same time, and he told her what to say? That sounds like the simplest answer.

I took McRobb's "not me" comment to mean she wasn't "being herself." In other words, she made a rash comment and was withdrawing it.

Bt4ybIaCYAA7DtC.jpg

https://twitter.com/StevenPrentice/status/494888452731580416/photo/1

I took McRobb's "not me" comment to mean she wasn't "being herself." In other words, she made a rash comment and was withdrawing it.
Could be. But that particular tweet was very different than her usual tweets which tend to be very simple and short and dull. Not very LeeAnne-esque.

Yes Tory has lost a lot of elections but who cares by that logic Ford should win since he has been very successful in elections. He has lived and hosted the radio show sat on boards and he knows what is up.

More like a propaganda show than a radio show.
He certainly demonstrated that he does not know nor cares what is up.

I think the idea that Ford has a chance is laughable. Too much stock is being put into the Keyes Constant and a shoddy Forum poll. This is a really unique situation, that is for sure.

Ford's brand is beyond saturated at this point, and has been for ages. The majority of people have made up their mind about him, so the way the media handles him, and the approach Ford takes with constituents isn't as much of a factor as people make it out to be. He's still playing the game to keep his numbers where they are, which aren't anywhere close to electable in any combination of splits. He has been treading water ever since the crack scandal hit and has shown to be doing nothing but sinking. There is likely to be a higher turnout this time as well, and the added votes will be for other candidates.

This guy pops his head out every week or two to throw a moron bomb into the room and then leave. He's one of the old-time Ford apologists here, but most of the other ones have the self-respect to be embarrassed about how wrong they were.

The only thing that surprises me is that malvern2 finally stopped apologizing for Ford and has gone all pro-Tory.

It's certainly possible, but I have a had time believing he'll even make it 60 days without a bender. The real question is whether his babysitters will be able to keep him out of the public eye when he does relapse.

I'm under the impression that Robbie is "medicated" on a regular basis in the hope to keep him from bingeing. With all the crap flowing from Ford dealings it must really be taxing on Dougie since he preferably is holding the strings, not being pulled by them.

In case anyone had any doubts at all, the Mikey Ford 'campaign office' is in the Deco building. Hope you're keeping proper track of in-kind expenses!

Yes, Miley is his own man... another politician paid for by the Ford family. Yah.

Last edited:
The problem with that is it still leaves Doug with the sympathy vote.

One can believe there could be a large enough quantity of sympathy for the likes of Dougie.

A family tragedy at the cottage then would be in order, a good old fashioned "gas leak" or more topical, and apropos, a twister.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back