News   Apr 16, 2024
 619     0 
News   Apr 15, 2024
 1.4K     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob Ford is not sober.

He was high on a bottle of benzos in his post-spahab interviews. In the Danzig interview he was wasted and wearing the exact same clothes as the night before - I'm guessing a night of crack followed by a bottle of vodka in the escalade on his way to the event. He was reportedly been seen in the Kipling/Dixon area -once heading towards 15 Windsor, once behind a building late at night talking to a gang-looking guy. He parted company with his sobriety coach.

I think after those incidents he was chastised by Diane and Doug and now he's making an attempt to restrain himself or limit intake (e.g., pop benzos/oxy instead of smoking crack, smoke weed instead of drinking vodka). But there's no way he's stopped, and that milder use won't last, and it won't be long (maybe two more weeks) until he's back at it full-time like a champ.

Five shots of espresso in one cup? That's a person who spends a lot of time balancing uppers against downers as an excuse to constantly self-medicate.

Cue video.

I worked with this chick who would smoke weed 24/7 but at work she balanced it with quadruple venti lattes.

Being a tea drinker I can't imagine the shock that is all at once like that.

Hmm. Wonder if Miley is only a way to get some cash into deco to clean up before it moves on.
why do some of you call him "Miley" -- whatever anyone might think of Miley Cyrus (I don't like her) at least she speaks for herself.

Also while a Tory supporter may switch to Soknacki, the Ford supporter generally will not switch no matter what. Ford supporters are emotionally motivated whereas a Soknacki supporters uses reason and intelligence (hence the low support numbers).

This is true of someone who would identify themselves as "Ford Nation" but not everyone who voted for him in 2010 would. Some were already going "Ugh!" in 2012, before crackgate. At that time they still might have been thinking "it was the best choice at the time" but looking forward to a better choice in 2014.

Nah, remember the other staffer he claimed to have had? RoFo said "I'd like to jam her." If he was shagging her already, he'd have said "I'm jamming her" or "I jammed her."

he said "I'd like to jam her, but she don't want it" -- why add that? how does he know that... unless he already propositioned her?

(To me, he doesn't seem sharp enough or self-aware enough to conclude that she wouldn't want it based on the fact that a) they're both married so it's wrong; and b) he's gross)

Is it possible that Blair figured he'd retire but as a last task he played it off as rejection so RoDoFo get all uppity?

And also - on the other end, you think Ro already has an import and he's bullied the police board?

Bt4ybIaCYAA7DtC.jpg

For some strange reason, I can't stop looking at how Rob's neck fat nearly envelopes the seatbelt strap.

No way home cooking, Ford has an excellent chance of winning. There are too many candidates to split the vote. Soknacki may well be the Nader of this election, diverting votes from Tory. Human nature is vengeful and spiteful. Higher turnout means more Ford voters.

Agree in general, though I think lower overall voter turnout can benefit Ford. There's two general scenario I can see. The one I hope for is despite the large crowd at the last Fordfest, the actual number of eligible voters who are voting Ford, is small. Come election night, Ford's number is one for the books. As a record low that is. BTFO. #rekt. Too bad, so sad, oh yeah TPS also wants to see RoDofo a week after that. And it's no longer a request.

What I'm really antsy about, is the other possibility. RoDoFo knows that his numbers are stuck, but that also means his numbers are stable. Even if it's a razor thin chance, they will take that chance by trying to split the vote, and trying to lower the overall voter turnout. This is not unimaginable. The mainstream media falls for 'We have David Blaine here folks!' and other circus distraction at a disturbing rate. 'He's real, just like me' voting block may or may not materialize. But there was that passage in Crazy Town, where Rofo said one day you watch, I'll be mayor of this town. Every other councilors and rofo's critics laughed. And look where we are now.

Rofo's a really bad joke by now, but I wouldn't underestimate him. If he gets re-elected come october, the joke is on us.

Possibly because of 'autocorrect'? I suspect this might be why people here say 'camping' instead of 'campaigning'.

...or maybe it's some type of inside joke that I'm unaware of...

The camping thing iirc was from rofo's campaign website or address, it once listed a camping supply store or such.

Is it possible that Blair figured he'd retire but as a last task he played it off as rejection so RoDoFo get all uppity?

And also - on the other end, you think Ro already has an import and he's bullied the police board?

Come on, you know as well as I the Councillors appointed to the are Fordists...DelGrade...Nunziata (his designate) and Thompson (who has had the knives out for Blair since 2011) also Pringle was City appointed and two of those who nominated him to City Council for approval are on the Board (Nunziata and Thompson)....It wasn't necessary for R & D to do any arm twisting.....

But there has been a huge uptick on reporters beginning to stick it to the mayor on live camera. If he's smart - he just stops talking to media.

The burbs are going to Ford, and Tory should chip away at the Chow vote...Ford has a much more passionate base, i dont see the same for the Chow or Tory crowd.

Agree in general, though I think lower overall voter turnout can benefit Ford. There's two general scenario I can see. The one I hope for is despite the large crowd at the last Fordfest, the actual number of eligible voters who are voting Ford, is small. Come election night, Ford's number is one for the books. As a record low that is. BTFO. #rekt. Too bad, so sad, oh yeah TPS also wants to see RoDofo a week after that. And it's no longer a request.

What I'm really antsy about, is the other possibility. RoDoFo knows that his numbers are stuck, but that also means his numbers are stable. Even if it's a razor thin chance, they will take that chance by trying to split the vote, and trying to lower the overall voter turnout. This is not unimaginable. The mainstream media falls for 'We have David Blaine here folks!' and other circus distraction at a disturbing rate. 'He's real, just like me' voting block may or may not materialize. But there was that passage in Crazy Town, where Rofo said one day you watch, I'll be mayor of this town. Every other councilors and rofo's critics laughed. And look where we are now.

Rofo's a really bad joke by now, but I wouldn't underestimate him. If he gets re-elected come october, the joke is on us.

Which is why he was quoted saying that more [candidates in the race] the merrier. Mind you, even if he won, he wouldn't be able to work with council (which will in all likelihood be even more hostile than the current slate) and have very little claim on morality authority to rule at 30%.

The burbs are going to Ford, and Tory should chip away at the Chow vote...Ford has a much more passionate base, i dont see the same for the Chow or Tory crowd.

Clearly you haven't seen how passionate against Ford everyone is, which means you will have a significant ABF vote that no poll has accounted for.

AoD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back