News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.9K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 679     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful.

Does anyone know where MiFo is at the moment? Busy with his camp counsellor duties? I look forward to the media pinning him for his platform.

Does anyone here even know the sound of his voice?

Ben Spurr @BenSpurr · 15m
Your candidate for Ward 2! MT @CityCynthia: Doug says he doesn't want his Michael Ford to do any media interviews, says media too biased

The silence is indeed weird. I still don't understand this "placeholder" thing though. Rob could switch his candidacy regardless of whether Mike ran or not. Am I missing something?
I think the idea is Mikey would run in ward 2 and become super popular and then the last minute he will gather his millions of supporters and inform them that he has too much homework and will be dropping out of the race BUT he will endorse his uncle and everyone will be all "yes, Mikey, whatever you say, oh great one!" and Rob will be re-elected with 100% of the vote.

Ben Spurr @BenSpurr · 15m
Your candidate for Ward 2! MT @CityCynthia: Doug says he doesn't want his Michael Ford to do any media interviews, says media too biased

Well, it will be very interesting to see the election results come Oct 27. Find out if Ward 2 is as brainless as FObackers think at present.

I think the idea is Mikey would run in ward 2 and become super popular and then the last minute he will gather his millions of supporters and inform them that he has too much homework and will be dropping out of the race BUT he will endorse his uncle and everyone will be all "yes, Mikey, whatever you say, oh great one!" and Rob will be re-elected with 100% of the vote.
110% of the black vote!

I was actually defending Mikey, saying that we should wait to hear him speak before we completely write him off (not expecting anything different from a Ford, but at least willing to hear him out).

Now he won't speak to media? So all we know about him is his association with his deplorable uncles and his complete lack of experience.

Well thanks for making that easy, Mike.

BtKQ5CGCYAIaffK.jpg:large

I believe Rob will pull out of the mayoral race and run in Ward 2. Mikey will remove himself from the race.

Cynthia Mulligan ‏@CityCynthia 44m
Doug Ford tells me his claim that #RobFord will have more votes from black community than Obama was "a metaphor"

110% of the black vote!

Sheah right. That sentiment infuriates me. As if "the blacks" think, and vote, only one way, and that's (a) how all the other "blacks" are voting, and (b) on the basis of colour only.

Not that we've come to expect any more from Doug. In fact, the real surprise is how much LESS we can expect from that fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back