News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.9K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 679     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben Spurr @BenSpurr · 15m
Your candidate for Ward 2! MT @CityCynthia: Doug says he doesn't want his Michael Ford to do any media interviews, says media too biased

<DoFoBsTranslator>

Even though I could make a phone call and get Michael an easy interview with Joe Warmington, or an all-softball radio interview with Jerry Agar at Newstalk1010 that would effectively be a straight-up campaign ad, Micheal is so incapable of communication that even these options are not feasible.

</DoFoBsTranslator>

I think the idea is Mikey would run in ward 2 and become super popular and then the last minute he will gather his millions of supporters and inform them that he has too much homework and will be dropping out of the race BUT he will endorse his uncle and everyone will be all "yes, Mikey, whatever you say, oh great one!" and Rob will be re-elected with 100% of the vote.

My thoughts eggsacktly. Expect to see photos of Mikey with his hat on backwards and funny little signs.

I believe Rob will pull out of the mayoral race and run in Ward 2. Mikey will remove himself from the race.

I can't shake the feeling that you're right. Is RoFo popular enough in Ward 2 to actually win?

Also, why does Mikey have Ford as his last name? He's Kathy's son, shouldn't his last name be Stirpe?

I can't shake the feeling that you're right. Is RoFo popular enough in Ward 2 to actually win?

Also, why does Mikey have Ford as his last name? He's Kathy's son, shouldn't his last name be Stirpe?

Mmmmmyyeeaaaaah, funny thing about being named after your homicidal parent...

Cynthia Mulligan ‏@CityCynthia 44m
Doug Ford tells me his claim that #RobFord will have more votes from black community than Obama was "a metaphor"
Right, because Doug is all literary like that.

And this ...
Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 3m
Release: Chow announcing parks plan Wed.; "would love to do the announcement in the park itself, but the city prohibits campaigning there."

Zing!

Is awesome! Zing for sure :)

Mmmmmyyeeaaaaah, funny thing about being named after your homicidal parent...

Was it ever Stirpe? Or did a name change happen after the shooting? And was his name ever legally changed? Nothing critical but interesting nonetheless.

Was it ever Stirpe? Or did a name change happen after the shooting? And was his name ever legally changed? Nothing critical but interesting nonetheless.

Jennifer's last name is Pressley so KaFo has established precedent for giving her kids dad's last name. No reason to think otherwise with Mikey, unless she wasn't married to him but even so, Stirpe was an option. My bet is a change from that to Ford

Doug Ford tells me his claim that #RobFord will have more votes from black community than Obama was "a metaphor"

My God, he's dim. And Dofo's the "smart one" of the Ford clan, is he? Yikes.

As for L'il Mikey Ford (not that the fat tub of lard is all that little), it's more than possible he's being pushed into an unwanted situation by his unscrupulous family, in which case I can have some sympathy for him. He does have that deer-in-the-headlights look whenever he appears in public. And he's just a kid.

Nevertheless...he's a Ford. It's pretty unlikely he's managed to escape the same, er, 'character building' that most of the prominent members of his family seem to have gone through. Methinks the odds are good he has the same sense of entitlement we've seen in spades from Slob, Thug, Diane, et al. I wouldn't trust Kathy to take care of a goldfish, never mind install proper morals in a child under her watch, and Diane surely would not be a good influence. (Neither would Grampaw Thug if he were still alive.) And that doesn't take into account the influence of his criminal uncles or his murderer father.

No, whatever crackpot scheme Thug and Diane have cooked up by running the kid for Council, at the very least he probably doesn't disagree with it. Maybe they are delusional enough to think he can do the job. It's not like Dofo does all that much in his own ward, or Unca Slob has to unduly exert himself as Mayor, hmm?

Last edited:
Jennifer's last name is Pressley so KaFo has established precedent for giving her kids dad's last name. No reason to think otherwise with Mikey, unless she wasn't married to him but even so, Stirpe was an option. My bet is a change from that to Ford

According to this National Post article, Ennio Stirpe was married to Kathy. (I have no idea about which name their son was given).

"Stirpe, 61, once married to Mr. Ford’s sister and later convicted of killing her boyfriend with a shotgun, was out on parole when he stabbed and beat the victim, Angela Fantauzzi, in October of 2009."

The more you read about Stirpe, the worse it gets. He was out on parole for the Michael Kiklas manslaughter sentence when he executed a "vicious attack on a woman that left her nearly dead and permanently blind in one eye." The description of the attack on Fantauzzi that came out during the trial is unreal in its brutality. Stirpe was sentenced to 18 years in prison, which was ordered to be served after completing the manslaughter sentence for Kiklas.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/0...ed-to-18-years-in-prison-for-attack-on-woman/

Sooo... Rob will receive 93% to 95% of the white vote in Toronto? Or Dougie is saying that Robbie has those numbers within the 1% elitist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back