News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.9K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 684     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
on the mike ford front, i'm torn.

as a human being, i don't see that it's right to be needlessly cruel to the the guy. i want to give him a fair shake to say his 2 cents worth and compete in the marketplace of ideas like everyone else.

but then, we're talking about a job that starts at $105 000 per year. have any of you ever been to a job interview for a six-figure job? the vetting process is rather intense. the qualifications, qualities, and etc that are usually required at that level are substantial. it's actually insulting that this guy thinks he can have a job like that without so much as putting up a website or handing out a pamphlet.

leeeee34 6:51am via Twitter for iPhone

Can't do this anymore. no kid no job no $ no dignity......

Uh oh. If I were RoDoFo, I would be worried right about now.
I suspect RoFo hasn't had much time to devote to his friendship with LeeeeAnn now that's he's hard on the camping trail.

Uh oh. If I were RoDoFo, I would be worried right about now.
I suspect RoFo hasn't had much time to devote to his friendship with LeeeeAnn now that's he's hard on the camping trail.
When I saw Rob with Renata and the kids yesterday, I thought about country pumpkin's reaction to the happy family pictures. I guess we know her reaction now, don't we? Rob better get to a Money Mart fast!:rolleyes:

Now that he's out of rehab (to whatever extent he was ever actually in it), he likely has no further use for her, and she's proving to be something of a liability, no?

leeeee34 6:51am via Twitter for iPhone

Can't do this anymore. no kid no job no $ no dignity......

Sounds like unintended collateral damage.
https://www.torontodistresscentre.com/

I would not be surprised if there is a "The women tell all" chapter in the next edition of "Crazy Town".

ETA: I wonder how MiFo gets along working for Uncle Randy at Deco? How is that working out?

Last edited:
Doug Ford in regards to Rob Ford getting more support than Obama---" Like I said before, it's a metaphor, and what you're reporting, I guess someone said he wasn't getting support. Rob has helped---not only the black community, but almost any community that calls him, and it's customer service excellence. They call up, and Rob shows up . and that's all part of customer service excellence, part of his platform."

"And speaking of your family, I was asking about your nephew. he hasn't done any media at all. Why is that?"

"Because, that's not going to benefit him. The media is nasty. That's what it is. It's nasty and biased. There's no reason for Michael to do the media. It won't help him in the least up in Ward 2. Customer service excellence helps in Ward 2, making sure that we build subways, and that we, uh, keep the taxes low, that's what's going to help Michael in Ward 2. But he's going to work day in and day out, knocking on every single door. Over the years he's door knocked with us for years, and we look forward to letting the people of Ward 2 decide."

"Pretty young guy, twenty years old as I understand it."

"Yeah, pretty smart guy too. He's...he went out and got his pilot's licence by the time he was 18. He went out and got the additional...uh, training to land on the lake. And speaking of that, I wouldn't even hop on the back of a bicycle with 99% of the councilors, not to mention in a plane, so, uh, he's a bright individual, and he knows politics, and he, uh, has the pedigree of learning politics for twenty years of his life."

I await a "The women tell all" chapter in the next edition of "Crazy Town".

Collateral damage.
While this may come across as harsh, I don't think Rob's the first guy to lie to her. Her 15 minutes are up and she needs a refill, so maybe the newspapers should give her a call. Might be an interesting interview.

Doug Ford in regards to Rob Ford getting more support than Obama---" Like I said before, it's a metaphor, and what you're reporting, I guess someone said he wasn't getting support. Rob has helped---not only the black community, but almost any community that calls him, and it's customer service excellence. They call up, and Rob shows up . and that's all part of customer service excellence, part of his platform."

"And speaking of your family, I was asking about your nephew. he hasn't done any media at all. Why is that?"

"Because, that's not going to benefit him. The media is nasty. That's what it is. It's nasty and biased. There's no reason for Michael to do the media. It won't help him in the least up in Ward 2. Customer service excellence helps in Ward 2, making sure that we build subways, and that we, uh, keep the taxes low, that's what's going to help Michael in Ward 2. But he's going to work day in and day out, knocking on every single door. Over the years he's door knocked with us for years, and we look forward to letting the people of Ward 2 decide."

"Pretty young guy, twenty years old as I understand it."

"Yeah, pretty smart guy too. He's...he went out and got his pilot's licence by the time he was 18. He went out and got the additional...uh, training to land on the lake. And speaking of that, I wouldn't even hop on the back of a bicycle with 99% of the councilors, not to mention in a plane, so, uh, he's a bright individual, and he knows politics, and he, uh, has the pedigree of learning politics for twenty years of his life."

Wow........the absurdity and the hubris..........I'm simply speechless.

According to this National Post article, Ennio Stirpe was married to Kathy. (I have no idea about which name their son was given).

"Stirpe, 61, once married to Mr. Ford’s sister and later convicted of killing her boyfriend with a shotgun, was out on parole when he stabbed and beat the victim, Angela Fantauzzi, in October of 2009."

The more you read about Stirpe, the worse it gets. He was out on parole for the Michael Kiklas manslaughter sentence when he executed a "vicious attack on a woman that left her nearly dead and permanently blind in one eye." The description of the attack on Fantauzzi that came out during the trial is unreal in its brutality. Stirpe was sentenced to 18 years in prison, which was ordered to be served after completing the manslaughter sentence for Kiklas.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/0...ed-to-18-years-in-prison-for-attack-on-woman/

From the above article:

As the sentence was read, Stirpe, also a long-time drug addict with numerous prior convictions, stared at the judge, his mouth open. When he was led out of the prisoner’s box, the white haired former pilot turned to his lawyer in a rage.

Ahh, seems Mike's taking after Dad. Good to know.

" But he's going to work day in and day out, knocking on every single door. "

There goes Mikey's summer! No airplane rides for him until the end of October, there's a lot of doors in Ward 2.

Last edited:
Someone here called it - she may be a suicide risk. On the other hand it may be looking for attention.

I looked at her twitter feed, a few tweets ahead of that one, she said she hadn't had a drink in 7 days and praying for 7 more. This could be looking for attention, it could be her rock bottom, it could be how she currently sees her life without the alcohol, it could be a lot of things. Also appears to be someone in her corner in the stay sober front, which is good.

While this may come across as harsh, I don't think Rob's the first guy to lie to her.

I'm not an expert, but I think a lot of men lie to women. It validates our favorite pastime so we can keep on doing it.

I don't believe women lie nearly so often as men. I think women hate to lie. But, when they do, it's worthy of a soap opera.

Just my opinion, and I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Thats....sad. For all that she found herself tied up in the Ford saga, I feel for her. I hope someone that cares about her picks up on this and helps her through whatever she's going through right now.

Yes, she needs help, but it would all start with her, she needs to take the first step, but that is not looking for attention with a tweet.

on the mike ford front, i'm torn.

as a human being, i don't see that it's right to be needlessly cruel to the the guy. i want to give him a fair shake to say his 2 cents worth and compete in the marketplace of ideas like everyone else.

but then, we're talking about a job that starts at $105 000 per year. have any of you ever been to a job interview for a six-figure job? the vetting process is rather intense. the qualifications, qualities, and etc that are usually required at that level are substantial. it's actually insulting that this guy thinks he can have a job like that without so much as putting up a website or handing out a pamphlet.

First, it is not Miley that is running for ward 2, it's the Ford family, with Dougie acting as camping manager (I wonder if there is a rule about acting as camping manager for 2 candidates, especially family). If Miley was running then he would actually be speaking for himself, be his own man, and show why he deserves votes. Dougie's "customer service", while great for business, is not going to fly well in ward 2, particularly after staled transit, Woodbine Live and the loss of jobs.

IMO Miley is a child, and as such can only be held as accountable as any child when instructed by their elders. Miley is the lipstick on the Ford family pig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back