4.4K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.9K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 675     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how UT has adopted "camping". I get a chuckle every time I see it .....without fail!

It makes me think of the FoBros reduced to living in a tent (by the river?) and Doug seething at Rob for screwing things up.

You know, quite apart from his age, or his <terribly unfortunate> lineage, most telling thing about MiFo is his silence. Utter, complete *silence*.

Has anyone ever heard him speak? Ever heard his voice? Ever seen any public gestures apart from that deer-in-the-headlights stare?

You'd think that someone running for council would have - and express - opinions, ideas, suggestions, and visions.

At least, you'd think that about someone running for council who wasn't just a placeholder for another inevitably failed relative.

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 3m
Release: Chow announcing parks plan Wed.; "would love to do the announcement in the park itself, but the city prohibits campaigning there."

Zing!

You know, quite apart from his age, or his <terribly unfortunate> lineage, most telling thing about MiFo is his silence. Utter, complete *silence*.

Has anyone ever heard him speak? Ever heard his voice? Ever seen any public gestures apart from that deer-in-the-headlights stare?

You'd think that someone running for council would have - and express - opinions, ideas, suggestions, and visions.

At least, you'd think that about someone running for council who wasn't just a placeholder for another inevitably failed relative.

Doug is too busy putting words in RoFo's mouth and pulling his strings to do the same with MiFo at the moment. He'll get to it soon, I'm sure.

The silence is indeed weird. I still don't understand this "placeholder" thing though. Rob could switch his candidacy regardless of whether Mike ran or not. Am I missing something?

View attachment 30324

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back