51     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 674     1 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 524     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a descendant of David and Mary Thomson, it pisses me off that Ford doesn't even know anything about Thomson Park, other than it's use for his campaigning. They were the original settlers of Scarborough and their land shouldn't be used by the bozo brothers for illegal campaigning. His Mom's backyard will be more than big enough for his followers this year.

Last edited:
As a descendant of David and Mary Thomson, it pisses me off that Ford doesn't even know anything about Thomson Park, other than it's use for his campaigning. They were the original settlers of Scarborough and their land shouldn't be used by the bozo brothers for illegal campaigning. His Mom's backyard will be more than big enough for his followers this year.

His sister's basement could probably handle them at this point.

Daneil Dale's response to Drug's Obama comparison

“I understand — just had a call saying the black community will not be supporting Rob Ford. That is the furthest from the truth. He’s going to have more votes in the black community than President Obama,” Doug Ford said in a call to Newstalk 1010’s Humble and Fred show. “You know that, everyone else knows that.”

Nobody else actually knows that.

Exit polls suggest Obama got 95 per cent of black votes in the 2008 election, 93 per cent in 2012 — more than 15 million people each time. A total of 383,501 people of all races voted for Rob Ford in 2010.

It doesn't make any sense to me that either Ford would run in Ward 2 with Mikey officially in the race. They are obviously behind him running in the first place, why would they want to run against him and risk having a Ford lose (even if it's to another Ford)?

Take a look at the Gold List historically for Deco (they only started reporting in '11) 2010...30M 2011...33M 2012...36M
Now compare that to Scarborough's Metro Label 2010...19.89M 2011...28.6M 2012...31.2M
Looks like one is growing and the other is playing kitty bar the doors....

10% year over year is respectable growth but looks like Metro is growing at a much larger pace. Again, without knowing retention numbers and profits, it's hard to speculate how well, or not, deco is doing.

10% year over year is respectable growth but looks like Metro is growing at a much larger pace. Again, without knowing retention numbers and profits, it's hard to speculate how well, or not, deco is doing.

It's a little weird to be growing at exactly 3m each year though.

For what it's worth - City News said Tommy Thompson Park in their news broadcast last night

I can imagine the frustration if the rally is at the wrong park. :cool:

Speaking of parks, yesterday was a very rare sighting of our MINO and ( unofficial ) First Lady together.

I wonder if he introduced her to Mrs Stintz?

View attachment 30323

Last edited:

You're right considering it is a private company no one will have an idea until it is too late....however you being astute could probably get a quick snapshot of its current health by getting a D&B review...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back