News   Mar 28, 2024
 41     0 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.1K     2 

Toronto Eaton Centre

Still no indication what the mystery store is at Yonge & Dundas? It HAS to be Apple, right? Who else would be this secretive for so long?

Still no indication what the mystery store is at Yonge & Dundas? It HAS to be Apple, right? Who else would be this secretive for so long?

More sources are pointing towards the space being a flagship sports retailer - most likely UnderArmour.

However, Apple's next door neighbour BCBG is planning on closing a large number of stores as the company is restructuring .

Pure speculation, but if BCBG leaves the Canadian market... Apple could have the opportunity to expand its current store in its current location.

Oh man, if it is that'll be such a letdown. I guess there's a big demand for it, but with the Foot Locker, the Adidas Store, Champs, and whatever that store that is going on the northwest side of Yonge/Dundas (Nike?) it just seems like the sports store thing is covered. Oh well! I'll continue to squeeze into the current packed barn-smelling Apple store lol

Are there any rumours of a decent sized Nike store? The one in the Eaton Centre is tiny.

More sources are pointing towards the space being a flagship sports retailer - most likely UnderArmour.

However, Apple's next door neighbour BCBG is planning on closing a large number of stores as the company is restructuring .

Pure speculation, but if BCBG leaves the Canadian market... Apple could have the opportunity to expand its current store in its current location.

Their looks have kind of sucked over the past few seasons, IMHO. They used to have good, basic jersey dresses that were perfect for the summer months. I used to buy one or two a year. Maybe more (non-jersey) pieces if I had events to go to. Now? I'm lucky to find something.

Might it have something to do with Hendriks NYC though?

IMG_1505.jpg

This one's url is http://henriksrestaurant.com, while in Vancouver, there's a http://hendricksrestaurant.com

Caaaaa-razy!

Attachments

• IMG_1505.jpg
    IMG_1505.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 603

Back