News   Apr 24, 2024
 969     1 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 1.6K     1 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 627     0 

Toronto Eaton Centre

Babaton (another Aritzia in-house brand) will be replacing Wilfred's former location on Level 3.
Lindt Chocolate will be opening later in the fall on Level 2.

Out of sheer curiosity does anyone know what store will be going into the space by the Dundas entrance across from uniqlo?

HMV is now closed on the lower level and The Children's Store next door is currently having a closing sale

And in regards to the space across from Uniqlo, it's gotta be a two-level Apple store....

HMV is now closed on the lower level and The Children's Store next door is currently having a closing sale

And in regards to the space across from Uniqlo, it's gotta be a two-level Apple store....

I heard that once The Children's Store closes, that space and the former HMV location will be combined together into one large store...possibly for a Foot Locker.

Anything new leading you to that conclusion?
I don't have any insider information, but I pass by it everyday for work and I can't think of another retailer which would take a prime location like that and have all that mystery...plus with the current Apple Store constantly packed for years, they could have easily moved into that new expansion corridor, but they are likely waiting for that new space to be specifically built for them

I heard that once The Children's Store closes, that space and the former HMV location will be combined together into one large store...possibly for a Foot Locker.

Does Foot Locker need an even bigger store? They just moved into the larger space next to the fountain not too long ago...plus there's one across the street and the Jordon store will likely open at Yonge & Dundas in 2017

Last edited:

Hoarding went up today covering both spaces and indeed indicating a FootLocker related brand called "FootAction"

Hollister on Level 1 has closed and is covered in hoarding, along with Haight & Ashbury on Level 2 . The Big Leagues shop (in the former Lids location) is also gone.

Hollister on Level 1 has closed and is covered in hoarding, along with Haight & Ashbury on Level 2 . The Big Leagues shop (in the former Lids location) is also gone.

Hollister will reopen on level 1 next to the Gap store.

Back