1.4K     2 

Toronto Eaton Centre

Retail-Insider

Member Bio
Reaction score

ndawgg

Member Bio
Reaction score
Still no indication what the mystery store is at Yonge & Dundas? It HAS to be Apple, right? Who else would be this secretive for so long?

bdcbto

Member Bio
Reaction score
Still no indication what the mystery store is at Yonge & Dundas? It HAS to be Apple, right? Who else would be this secretive for so long?
More sources are pointing towards the space being a flagship sports retailer - most likely UnderArmour.

However, Apple's next door neighbour BCBG is planning on closing a large number of stores as the company is restructuring .

Pure speculation, but if BCBG leaves the Canadian market... Apple could have the opportunity to expand its current store in its current location.

ndawgg

Member Bio
Reaction score
Oh man, if it is that'll be such a letdown. I guess there's a big demand for it, but with the Foot Locker, the Adidas Store, Champs, and whatever that store that is going on the northwest side of Yonge/Dundas (Nike?) it just seems like the sports store thing is covered. Oh well! I'll continue to squeeze into the current packed barn-smelling Apple store lol

prosperegal

Member Bio
Reaction score
More sources are pointing towards the space being a flagship sports retailer - most likely UnderArmour.

However, Apple's next door neighbour BCBG is planning on closing a large number of stores as the company is restructuring .

Pure speculation, but if BCBG leaves the Canadian market... Apple could have the opportunity to expand its current store in its current location.
Their looks have kind of sucked over the past few seasons, IMHO. They used to have good, basic jersey dresses that were perfect for the summer months. I used to buy one or two a year. Maybe more (non-jersey) pieces if I had events to go to. Now? I'm lucky to find something.

khristopher

Member Bio
Reaction score
They all use GoDaddy for their domain. However, this Hendriks is the only one to use a private registration. Maybe none of them have nothing in common except name.