Toronto 16 York | 154.83m | 32s | Cadillac Fairview | a—A

Signs up today on North side of 14.

site shows exactly wear the path connection is going - and they are doing it diagonally under York.

I know that not everyone has this tower on the top of their wishlist for new office buildings, but I do. The Southcore/Waterfront area is booming, and this intersection needs to be completed. I think it will make a big contribution to the urban fabric.

I know that not everyone has this tower on the top of their wishlist for new office buildings, but I do. The Southcore/Waterfront area is booming, and this intersection needs to be completed. I think it will make a big contribution to the urban fabric.

If I have to choose on urban grounds, my priority would be Bay Park, the office component of The Well or even the new LCBO HQ. The future of this site is already assured.

AoD

It might be assured however, it would be nice to have these blocks complete before moving onto the next ones. I lost some hope on a quick build when they went ahead and covered the concrete with stucco.

It might be assured however, it would be nice to have these blocks complete before moving onto the next ones. I lost some hope on a quick build when they went ahead and covered the concrete with stucco.

I would like this tower to happen soon. Completing this intersection would be good for the neighborhood. It's in a great location and has been on the market for a long time, so maybe there is some action behind the scenes. Wishful thinking on my part.

I agree completely, at some point (no-oneknoows when) this cycle will ens and it would be a huge shame of this intersection didn't complete. I hope the tower tries for a strong street presence!

That wall of EIFS would cost next to nothing. The office portion could be coming very soon, it's just a matter of leasing.

I didn't mention costs. My point is they went ahead and did it. It's always a matter of pre-leasing. Sometimes it takes 20 years.

This building is a complete failure at ground level. One block away is the city's basketball and hockey arena. With the Skydome just a couple blocks in the other direction, another nice sports related restaurant bar here could be a license to print money. And yet, the building delivers some airy BS with glass. There is surely enough space at ground level here to have more than one use. aA is fantastic from the 2nd floor and up. The ground level: NOPE.

Back