333     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 476     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.9K     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
if it comes out, i doubt very much whether its going to happen via an indiegogo campaign. at the present rate its going to take until early next week to reach 200K, and that's an eternity in the present environment.

there are no doubt a million things happening as we speak: involving the Star, possibly Gawker, Ford allies on council, Doug Ford, the police, the RCMP, and the mystery man with the smartphone video. i would expect this to coalesce into something tangible in the next 24-48 hours.

i will be astonished if the recording doesn't come out, and i think the great likelihood is that the Star gets the scoop, and thereby the ©.

if it comes out, i doubt very much whether its going to happen via an indiegogo campaign. at the present rate its going to take until early next week to reach 200K, and that's an eternity in the present environment.

there are no doubt a million things happening as we speak: involving the Star, possibly Gawker, Ford allies on council, Doug Ford, the police, the RCMP, and the mystery man with the smartphone video. i would expect this to coalesce into something tangible in the next 24-48 hours.

i will be astonished if the recording doesn't come out, and i think the great likelihood is that the Star gets the scoop, and thereby the ©.

Well, we have a pascal's wager situation then. Nothing to lose by donating.

well, I'm sure it's putting some pressure on Ford. Also, the silence from his camp is deafening. I expected something by now.

You may be right, but the very existence and apparent traction of Gawker's campaign might be the encouragement that the Star, or other media outlets, need to start playing ball.

Why do people keep saying it's grainy? Both the Star reports and Gawker say it's good quality with good lighting.

it won't be grainy, it will be a 720p HD video recording, or possibly a 1080p recording if he has a brand new Android phone. either way, crystal clear if there is a lot of light.

You may be right, but the very existence and apparent traction of Gawker's campaign might be the encouragement that the Star, or other media outlets, need to start playing ball.

i think that's right. if it gets in the range of 125k or something, the Star would probably hop in. they definitely want to own the rights to this thing.

If I never see my $25 again, I won't exactly lose any sleep over it. It might be a long shot, but -----*squints eyes*----- it's the only shot we've got.

tumblr_lf34uq8asF1qcx3z3.jpg

Hahaha...its crazy that you guys are actually believing this whole bunch of crap:D
It's crazy that with knowledge of Ford's previous drug use and after two independent news sources (three reporters) have verified the authenticity of the video and all of their stories checking out, people continue to insist that this must be a fabrication.

But I suppose this is all part of the international anti-Ford conspiracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back