332     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 474     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.9K     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha...its crazy that you guys are actually believing this whole bunch of crap:D

i have absolutely no doubt this story is true. if it wasn't true why hasn't Ford been running around like a maniac threatening lawsuits like he always does? he'd be screaming bloody murder if this was made up.

all he's done is mumble incoherently and avoid the cameras all day. and he has quite pointedly not denied the story. anyway, you'll be eating your words by Monday, if not earlier.

I don't know if this has been posted. But here is an awesome Taiwanese take on Rob Ford....The facts are beyond wrong but I haven't laughed this hard in weeks.

[video=youtube;8oqrUPkW77k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oqrUPkW77k[/video]

Can you believe how fast they threw this animation together?

I don't know if this has been posted. But here is an awesome Taiwanese take on Rob Ford....The facts are beyond wrong but I haven't laughed this hard in weeks.

[video=youtube;8oqrUPkW77k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oqrUPkW77k[/video]

Can you believe how fast they threw this animation together?

Yup. It was posted. NMA's animators are very speedy.

I think the Toronto Star should seriously reconsider their position on not paying for the video. At this point spending $100K or even more could be considered cheap insurance when you stop and consider the legal costs in the remote chance that they get taken to court. The chances of Ford suing don't seem strong now but what happens if the video disappears. I suspect that there is a concerted effort right now by Toronto Police to get their hands on the phone in an effort to save Fords ass (so Blair can get the 5 year contract extension he is after). Hopefully more than one copy of the video exists but who knows - people are stupid. If Ford is able to make the video disappear he would launch a multi-million lawsuit against the Toronto Star. It is really in the Toronto Stars interest to secure this video even if they have to pay big bucks for it (perhaps they could get the Globe & Mail and National Post to shoulder some of the costs).

The kick starter campaign has already got $28K!

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/rob-ford-crackstarter

Even if they don't get their goal in 10 days I say there will be enough to somehow make it where this video sees the light of day
Uhhh... Kickstarter and Indiegogo are two quite different websites that are not exactly the same. Kickstarter only allows American and British people to start up projects, while Indiegogo is open to people in more countries (Canada included) and can be used for fundraising in general, not just projects.

I'm told that unsurprisingly, the police have watching Rob Ford's connection to drug dealers for some time. There's a special team that investigates public officials and they have a growing dossier on Ford. The video evidence is just.... gravy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back