249     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 522     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 625     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's crazy that with knowledge of Ford's previous drug use and after two independent news sources (three reporters) have verified the authenticity of the video and all of their stories checking out, people continue to insist that this must be a fabrication.

But I suppose this is all part of the international anti-Ford conspiracy.

Not to be detail oriented but...while three people have said they have seen the video they have each been very careful to note the very opposite of that bolded part....that is they have gone out of their way (for obvious reasons) to state that they cannot very the authenticity.

I'm told that unsurprisingly, the police have watching Rob Ford's connection to drug dealers for some time. There's a special team that investigates public officials and they have a growing dossier on Ford. The video evidence is just.... gravy.

Any news on why they haven't went for an arrest yet?

Politicians with connections to criminal gang rings is an unacceptable thing in a free and democratic society.

The video evidence is just.... gravy.

YEAHHHHHH.jpg

http://www.soundadoggymakes.com/2010_02_01_archive.html

Not to be detail oriented but...while three people have said they have seen the video they have each been very careful to note the very opposite of that bolded part....that is they have gone out of their way (for obvious reasons) to state that they cannot very the authenticity.

Great point. Thanks for pointing that out. I knew that when I posted that but obviously wasn't thinking clearly.

What I meant to say was that all three reporters say they're certain the person in the video is Mr. Ford.

I don't know if this has been posted. But here is an awesome Taiwanese take on Rob Ford....The facts are beyond wrong but I haven't laughed this hard in weeks.

[video=youtube;8oqrUPkW77k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oqrUPkW77k[/video]

Can you believe how fast they threw this animation together?

Yes, Ford's portrayal in this video was so over the top that I had to laugh. They have turned Ford's everyday boorishness and periodic ethical lapses into pure cartoonish supervilliany. It's hilarious!

Great point. Thanks for pointing that out. I knew that when I posted that but obviously wasn't thinking clearly.

What I meant to say was that all three reporters say they're certain the person in the video is Mr. Ford.

Your welcome....I think in a world where hockey GMs can sue people behind online names you have to be a bit more careful about what you post....I think I knew what you were saying but your inadvertent typo (to me) took you to a line that I don't think you want to go to.

What we know is that 3 journos have seen a video, of decent quality by their accounts, that they believe depicts Mayor Rob Ford with a pipe and a lighter and raising said pipe to his mouth. What none of them have (or probably can) say is how the video was made and what (if anything) was in that pipe.

What we know is that 3 journos have seen a video, of decent quality by their accounts, that they believe depicts Mayor Rob Ford with a pipe and a lighter and raising said pipe to his mouth. What none of them have (or probably can) say is how the video was made and what (if anything) was in that pipe.

At this point, if Rob Ford was hanging out with notorrious drug dealers and smoking something unusual looking, any reasonable person would conclude it's an illegal substance. Especially given his history.

That said, you are 100% right. We will never know for certain what he was smoking.

hey ... smart idea.
tweet Drake or Justin Beiber.

i'm not on twitter, otherwise i could do it.

Bieber, not sure. Someone like Drake identifies with and cares about Toronto. He probably dislikes Ford and would be more likely to get political.

Tweeting anyone like that and it's sure to get lost in the ocean of "HAVE SEX WITH ME!!" tweets though.

hey ... smart idea.
tweet Drake or Justin Beiber.

i'm not on twitter, otherwise i could do it.

Good idea. I tweeted:

Hey @Drake care to lend a hand in saving #Toronto from #RobFord? Help make the video public: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/rob-ford-crackstarter

Haha:
Screen Shot 2013-05-17 at 8.17.09 PM.png

Another thought: The campaign is now over $33K. Whoever has this video in their possession knows this is his money! You think he's just going to throw it away? This money is better than no money. I doubt he'll get any other source paying higher (maybe Rob but that's blackmail). He's probably giggling right now, realizing that this is his bank account ticking up by the minute. It'll probably hit $100K within the next 48hrs. He's not going to just forfit $100K and let Gawker give it away to charity.

Unless some gangbangers who might be exposed in the video get to him first or unless Ford buys the video himself, it's going to go public.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-05-17 at 7.33.42 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-05-17 at 7.33.42 PM.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 232
  • Screen Shot 2013-05-17 at 8.17.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-05-17 at 8.17.09 PM.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 265
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back