News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.4K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 776     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, doesn't he have any control over the use of his image? lol

OF course not. He ignores rules and claims he didn't know them. Which I really believe. He is head in the sand, don't bug me, King of De Nile, stupid.
Also he doesn't internetz so how would he even see half this stuff? LOL. What a maroon.

Hey!? Rob Ford Products? Is that a new Deco venture? If they can already print on plastic, why isn't Deco making Rofo Urinal Liners? A missed entremanurial opportunity, I'd say, especially if some kind of misplaced pride is getting in the way.

Told yas the Fords were going Kardashian. It's only a question of time.

So if he wanted royalties could he trademark his image?

Trademark? No. Copyright? Yes, but that's a stretch.

Anyway, I'm sure our satire and parody laws would be used, after all Robbie is a public figure.

Charity begins at home with the Doug Ford Election Expenses Foundation no doubt.

+1 to the Cancer Society.

D.U.F.U.S. - Dougie's Unified Fund Used for Shit

or

D.O.H. - Dougie's Operation Homefront

Look at Goldsbie's timeline on Twitter. He posted something about Ford's statement and weenie Graeme made his usual snarky comment. Then Kouvalis chimed in and said that the weenie was begging for a job with Tory. If true, wow!

Nick Kouvalis @NickKouvalis
@graemeTO you were literally begging for a job in Tory's office in transition. You should get up early if you want to fuck around @goldsbie

Nick Kouvalis
@NickKouvalis
@goldsbie I was fired for giving the then Mayor an ultimatum. Perhaps @towhey will let the details loose in his book.

So now he was fired.

Last edited:
D.U.F.U.S. - Dougie's Unified Fund Used for Shit

or

D.O.H. - Dougie's Operation Homefront

I like the first one more. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back