News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.4K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 775     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jennifer Pagliaro ‏@jpags 42s43 seconds ago
Matlow said Mammoliti clearly implied she was friendly with ambassador licence holders, which was unfair. Palacio asks Mammo to apologize.

Did someone say Mammo?

Now you've done it, Vid! My radio's now playing Mamms and The Ford Brothers harmonizing on Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word.

That's a boy band from heck if there ever was one.

I see he tweeted advice to the Leafs today. He wants Babcock as coach (Babcock is currently kind of busy coaching the Red Wings in the playoffs) and Mike Keenan as GM. And the 2 important pieces on the ice are Brewer and Sill. Never heard of them? Most haven't. I guess he'll be telling the Raps and Jays what to do next.

Thats kind of where my mind went too. I thought of B and D pony boys. In Robbie's case replete with feed bag. Sandro holding the reigns. I think my mind just broke.

That is sooooo disturbing, I like it!

I see he tweeted advice to the Leafs today. He wants Babcock as coach (Babcock is currently kind of busy coaching the Red Wings in the playoffs) and Mike Keenan as GM. And the 2 important pieces on the ice are Brewer and Sill. Never heard of them? Most haven't. I guess he'll be telling the Raps and Jays what to do next.
Brewer is 36 and rumoured to be retiring, and Sill is a 4th line player.

This is like stressing over a cup holder when your car is on fire.

I am trying to convince someone on Facebook that Rob doesn't use technology. He thinks that Rob actually sat down and tweeted that advice himself.

ETA: Who cares, they ended up being some teenage idiot...

Last edited:
Brewer is 36 and rumoured to be retiring, and Sill is a 4th line player.

This is like stressing over a cup holder when your car is on fire.

Yup. I mean, I know people like grinders but that's crazy. I wonder what Brewer and Sill think about this.

Also, Bruce Arthur has been blocked by Rob, errr I mean Graeme, from Robbie's twitter account.

Any word on Rob's health?

Last I heard, healthy enough to go stumping with the prospective next PC leader; not healthy enough to sit in a chair and answer questions about whether he asked his drug dealer to beat up people who had a video of him smoking crack.

Otherwise, awaiting surgery scheduled for a few weeks hence.

Well, Rob Ford isn't the only one going on a blocking spree. DMW likes that button as well. Oddly enough, I am not blocked.

Last edited:
IMG_1363.JPG

Passed Robbie going half the speed limit on the Gardner. Must've been baked!

Attachments

• IMG_1363.JPG
    IMG_1363.JPG
    538.5 KB · Views: 806
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back