863     1 
News   Jul 04, 2024
 711     0 
News   Jul 04, 2024
 613     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, if he's using the few hours that he "feels good" to work, what's he doing at DQ, wandering others' wards etc? I understand Warmington's job is to kiss Ford butt, but really? Ford didn't think of a will before considering his wealth (and previous health issues)?

and really, who is calling Ford, who's sick, about a tree?

Okay, if he's using the few hours that he "feels good" to work, what's he doing at DQ, wandering others' wards etc? I understand Warmington's job is to kiss Ford butt, but really? Ford didn't think of a will before considering his wealth (and previous health issues)?

Besides, why wouldn't he be able to work from home, and chose to drive to City Hall using this rather circuituous route for someone who is only supposedly well enough for one hour of work?

AoD

I remember reading about that, it likely resulted in the change to the jacks and dollies and probably no more air bags. I can ask my friend in the TFS the specifics of how it's done now.

There was some discussion here of how the effects of chemotherapy are cumulative, do we think that Rob will still try to get out and about for selfies after the next round even if he feels worse? As in, his need for adulation and validation is stronger than physical illness and weakness? How far will he jeopardize his health to get out there and be seen and photographed?

okay I've been looking back - anyone still have the link to Ford's DQ visit? (that's not doctor approved).

Ford driving downtown by taking St. Clair etc isn't that unusual, although usually he takes Dundas.

Okay, if he's using the few hours that he "feels good" to work, what's he doing at DQ, wandering others' wards etc?

Probably wants to prove that he is still working Modified Duty ( which he has been since last year ).

Okay, if he's using the few hours that he "feels good" to work, what's he doing at DQ, wandering others' wards etc?

Maybe someone wants another tree killed to make room for another parking space? I doubt many "tree huggers" call Robbie.

"Healthy, mature spruce gets X from @tdsb; new parking spaces get check marks. Tree is marked to be killed."
https://twitter.com/HNItheUniverse/status/517117117066661888

"This mature, healthy tree is being killed this week for more parking spaces."
https://twitter.com/HNItheUniverse/status/516652533159579648

View attachment 34814

Last edited:
Soknacki Campaign ‏@Soknacki2014 14m14 minutes ago
Finally, note that FOI materials collected by the campaign will be uploaded to the campaign site at a time TBA on Friday, October 3. #TOpoli

Finally, although it won't be anything too shocking.

I remember reading about that, it likely resulted in the change to the jacks and dollies and probably no more air bags. I can ask my friend in the TFS the specifics of how it's done now.

There was some discussion here of how the effects of chemotherapy are cumulative, do we think that Rob will still try to get out and about for selfies after the next round even if he feels worse? As in, his need for adulation and validation is stronger than physical illness and weakness? How far will he jeopardize his health to get out there and be seen and photographed?

The side effects of chemo is highly dependent on the type of drugs administered and the individual - some are worse than others.

AoD

okay I've been looking back - anyone still have the link to Ford's DQ visit? (that's not doctor approved).

Ford driving downtown by taking St. Clair etc isn't that unusual, although usually he takes Dundas.

It's interesting that he referred to driving behind a streetcar, which you can't (shouldn't) do on St Clair, but the bigger question is if he feels okay for only an hour here or there, why is he out of the house and driving around for at least an hour at a time? I understand that it's hard to keep him from roaming around, and pictures of him around town will start to surface until the next round of chemo, but he's probably not doing his health any favours.

This is the first reported evidence on this thread that Mikey actually said something.
i'm not 100% sure, but i believe i remarked back in july that i watched mikey work the crown in the lineup for burgers at the scarborough fordfest

of course, he was talking to the "folks" so it was probably fairly easy for him

mikey.jpg

Attachments

• mikey.jpg
    mikey.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 698
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back