4.4K     6 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 1.7K     3 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 1.9K     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way its raw data - I say its weighted. Really? They can turn a poll around in 3 hours? They have a hard enough time doing it in a weekend.

I'm not following, marc. Weighted data takes longer to produce. They apply various calculations to factor for various issues, such as the likelihood repsondents will vote. Raw data is just the numbers as they come with no second-level treatment.

I'm not following, marc. Weighted data takes longer to produce. They apply various calculations to factor for various issues, such as the likelihood repsondents will vote. Raw data is just the numbers as they come with no second-level treatment.

They are using data from polls where "hypothetical" were asked and applied the shift before this crazy crap happened. See last post - 6% undecided - no way.

Lisi has a court date on Monday.

Jonathan Goldsbie ‏@goldsbie
According to @SamPazzano, who brought it to my attention, it's a judicial pre-trial that'll be closed to the public.

They are using data from polls where "hypothetical" were asked and applied the shift before this crazy crap happened. See last post - 6% undecided - no way.

Ah. Thanks for clarifying. FYI. I tweeted Daniel Dale. He said the results are weighted.

I wonder if Chow thinks its so important to keep the Fords out of the mayors office that she'll support Tory.

I've been out most of the evening, so catching up on so many posts is impossible, but I caught a bit of Doug's presser surrounded by his family. Am I the only one that is reminded of an American reality show? All that bleach blonde in the background, posing and grinning. It's Doug Dynasty without the camo. Just.....disturbing...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back