406     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 516     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 642     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is exactly why the come-down after he loses (not that I'm taking this for granted) is going to be so ruinous. That Taiwanese animator nailed it last year.

He is a physically repulsive sweaty man with the sort of sexist demeanour that would have most women running a mile. Nevertheless it's surprising how many pro-Ford comments on Twitter and in the comment sections say things like "Looking good Mr Mayor!" "Looking healthy Rob!" when he clearly isn't looking anything of the sort. Another part of the collective delusion/believing what you're told.

His heart must be made of steel. Not his emotional one, we know that's a shrunken black walnut. He's got a bucketful of pharmaceutical assistance on board, whether prescribed or otherwise, plus the quintiple expressos, plus the stress and DoFo barking at him: looking at the vids of him scrambling up climbing frames or twerking in the sun, I'm surprised he manages to stay upright. Fully expect him to collapse in a heap at some point.

Dougie's backtracking!! :p Never thought I'd see the day...

Is he? I don't see any backtracking there. He didn't apologize. He didn't admit he lied. He said he was just being a little rambunctious when he accused the chief of payback. Another non-apology.

His heart must be made of steel. Not his emotional one, we know that's a shrunken black walnut. He's got a bucketful of pharmaceutical assistance on board, whether prescribed or otherwise, plus the quintiple expressos, plus the stress and DoFo barking at him: looking at the vids of him scrambling up climbing frames or twerking in the sun, I'm surprised he manages to stay upright. Fully expect him to collapse in a heap at some point.

Might not hurt to install a first-aid kit and AED in the 'lade. Not sure what Jerry's qualifications are, but I would hope they include an up-to-date Standard First Aid certificate with Level “C” CPR and Automated External Defibrillation (AED) training.

Last edited:
I wish RoFo had paraded in costume. Wouldn't that have been a sight! Olivia Chow did. She looked great yesterday, and looked equally fine at Pride.

Mrs Chow proves the rule that if you are going to a party, you must dress for the occasion!

As an afterthought, I wonder what the physical toll of a ten-month campaign is on a candidate?

Especially on Chow, Tory and Soknacki who, I believe, are about 15 years older than RoFo or KS.

View attachment 30799

In one picture she undoes the whole day for Robbie.

The CBC has a new article up about Doug and Blair, there's also this:

"On Friday morning, detectives attempted to serve the mayor with a subpoena to appear in court for the extortion case against Sandro Lisi — his friend and former driver suspected of trying to retrieve the infamous crack video."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...stion-bill-blair-leaked-information-1.2726572

Did we know that an attempt to serve had been made?

Am I correct to presume that the majority of tweets today commending Rob as one of "my niggas" are from people who are unlikely to actually vote?

Do you really want to know where Dougie's head is at? Dougie always acts like he is undergoing hormone treatments, he is stereotypically a meathead, a mans' man that can never show signs of weakness, or heavens forbid, sensitivity.

Haha! You're so right!

"On Friday morning, detectives attempted to serve the mayor with a subpoena to appear in court for the extortion case against Sandro Lisi — his friend and former driver suspected of trying to retrieve the infamous crack video."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...stion-bill-blair-leaked-information-1.2726572

hmm. . . it's news to me that an attempt was made to serve the subpoena.

now: do we think Bill Blair's going to sue? I would love - LOVE - to see him do it. Anyone putting odds on it?

hmm. . . it's news to me that an attempt was made to serve the subpoena.

now: do we think Bill Blair's going to sue? I would love - LOVE - to see him do it. Anyone putting odds on it?

Well, now that the chief is on the outs at TPS, he doesn't have to uphold the same professional decorum.

I was just watching people line up to get their pictures taken with a random ratty mascot at a cottage country trading post and it struck me that this is Ford's only possible future career. After this election he's going to live off his trust fund and spend his time opening restaurants, hosting night club parties and pitching mattress sales. If he's lucky, maybe the occasional wwe appearance. D'angelo Juice is pretty much guaranteed.

We have seen the future, and it is the bastard love child of Paris Hilton, Ben Johnson and Hungry Bear.

I was just watching people line up to get their pictures taken with a random ratty mascot at a cottage country trading post and it struck me that this is Ford's only possible future career. After this election he's going to live off his trust fund and spend his time opening restaurants, hosting night club parties and pitching mattress sales. If he's lucky, maybe the occasional wwe appearance. D'angelo Juice is pretty much guaranteed.

We have seen the future, and it is the bastard love child of Paris Hilton, Ben Johnson and Hungry Bear.

http://washedupcelebrities.blogspot.ca/2006/10/index-of-washed-up-celebrities.html

"A blog focused on washed up celebrities desperately trying to stay in the public eye long after their time in the limelight has passed."

I thought that "Hungry Bear" (I know exactly where it is, how long will it be until the 69 four laning dooms that "trading post?") was a terrible name for a family-oriented business. A hungry bear is not exactly something you want to come up to, and even sillier that they have a mascot.

Nope. Unless they got their facts wrong, it explains why his staff said he was with "constituents" yesterday, then when he came to City Hall he snuck in the back door. Too bad they didn't serve him today at NPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back