413     6 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 340     0 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 436     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: if MINO has had all his meryl powers stripped by council peers, except for the ability to make appointments to executive committees, is he therefore equivalent to any other city councillor?

And without his own city district, doesn't that kinda make Rofo Councillor of Ward Zero (0)?

on twitter, some people were calling for today to be a #FordFreeDay

i did my best ...

me-and-sok.jpg

me-and-ari.jpg

me-and-john.jpg

me-and-olivia.jpg

me-and-karen.jpg

Attachments

• me-and-sok.jpg
    me-and-sok.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 918
  • me-and-ari.jpg
    me-and-ari.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 939
  • me-and-john.jpg
    me-and-john.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 915
  • me-and-olivia.jpg
    me-and-olivia.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 922
  • me-and-karen.jpg
    me-and-karen.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 968
IIRC, there was a rumour on Twitter some months ago that Rob was "visiting" a TCHC building at 25 Mutual (it's on his Grand Hotel tour) and doing crack with residents.

I don't think that's a rumour because it was tweeted by the person who actually witnessed the event She even made a police report as I recall.

edit: I remember reading somewhere that Amin is the one member of Ford's staff that he truly trusts.

I dunno about this. Amin came from Doug's staff and he's very much Doug's guy. There's also the story about how Amin was caught with a joint in his car during the 2010 campaign. Also, if I recall correctly, both Amin and Doug hate Kouvalis.

I remember from the ITO that each (former) member of his staff was asked which staff member was closest to Rob. They all said different people and none of them said themselves. Except Towhey. Towhey said he was closest to Ford. But, then again, Towhey is both delusional and a horrible, horrible person.

Was Rob spotted anywhere today? Hiding from Giroux? Hungover? Hanging out at 15 Windsor? It is a holiday weekend, seems to be where he celebrates them.

Was Rob spotted anywhere today? Hiding from Giroux? Hungover? Hanging out at 15 Windsor? It is a holiday weekend, seems to be where he celebrates them.

He skipped Thorncliff Park, but was at NPS for a Jamaican celebration, Ribfest at Thomson Memorial Park in Scarb. and Colonel Samuel Smith Park for Lakeshore Mardi Gras.

I dunno about this. Amin came from Doug's staff and he's very much Doug's guy. There's also the story about how Amin was caught with a joint in his car during the 2010 campaign. Also, if I recall correctly, both Amin and Doug hate Kouvalis.

I remember from the ITO that each (former) member of his staff was asked which staff member was closest to Rob. They all said different people and none of them said themselves. Except Towhey. Towhey said he was closest to Ford. But, then again, Towhey is both delusional and a horrible, horrible person.
Ah yes. the ITO, that's where I read it. Looking back now, I was wrong, it doesn't say Amin is who Ford trusts the most but it does say "The person that the Mayor would confide in the most would probably be CHRISTOPOULOS. It would only have been 30% though. Amin MASSOUDI would be another one that the Mayor trusts. MASSOUDI works for Doug FORD." Also, "Mayor FORD is close with Tom BEYER, Earl PROVOST, Amin MASSOUDi and maybe Dave PRJCE."
With everyone except for Amin not working for Ford anymore, one would think he's now his most-trusted servant. Maybe they both toke up together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back