121     0 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 278     0 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 346     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. if you see anything else keep me posted. the person I spoke to that week said Ford was actually seen, not just driving, at that time of night, but also actually talking to ppl who looked like low-level dealers in the Dixon neighbourhood. Very sketchy info but if there's any corroborating information - late night sightings in the neighbourhood, info about any drug deals, seen talking to KNOWN drug dealers - I'd love to hear about them.

sorry... i thought you were referring to the comment about mikey.

there might already be more about rob sightings. i'll share more if i can find it.

and i just wanted to remind us all the leeanne's next dui court date is on tuesday (aug. 5th).

i'm assuming she won't be at this hearing either.

only other thing i can quickly find is...

He was reportedly been seen in the Kipling/Dixon area -once heading towards 15 Windsor, once behind a building late at night talking to a gang-looking guy.

http://urbantoronto.ca/forum/showthread.php/14268-Mayor-Rob-Ford-s-Toronto?p=901392#post901392

which is referring to that tweet, and this...

image2.jpg

http://urbantoronto.ca/forum/showthread.php/14268-Mayor-Rob-Ford-s-Toronto?p=894432#post894432

Attachments

• image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 825
Last edited:
how do your determine that a white shirt and black suit pants are "the same clothes"? Most men have more than one of both.

So, you're going to Caribana. You're Rob Ford. Since you have zero fashion sense, you either wear a suit because it's your uniform or dress casual by throwing on a sports jersey. Showing up in dress pants and ditching the tie and jacket, but not the dress shirt? Definitely slept on someone's couch.

Also, there's recent precedent, as he showed up at a NPS affair in a very wrinkled pair of suit pants the same colour/material as his suit from the day before.

Sure, it's circumstantial. But I still think it's true.

She did live in Toronto, but it's hard to figure out when. She also thinks Ford is going to win. She obviously hasn't seen the most recent polls--he's at 27% to Tory and Chow's 34%. Here are her enlightened views on pot. Yeah you go Irene. Go back to Montreal and stay there. http://goo.gl/9YvOe3

It's remarkable observing people willingly cuddling up to Ford when you know they'd react to him with open and unthinking revulsion if he weren't rich and a "celebrity."

When replying to a post, please use the quote button so everyone can see what you're replying to. Thanks.

how do your determine that a white shirt and black suit pants are "the same clothes"? Most men have more than one of both.

The first clue was how incredibly baggy the pants were. That happened last time, after the debate night when he wore the same thing, tie included the next day. That's what happens when a big sweaty man wears the same dress pants for too long. The second was the pants on both days were pinstripe, not just a generic pair of black pants. Third, the white shirt at Caribana had lost its starch - it's clinging to him, all flat and defeated. It's a shirt that has been sweated in so long it's gone limp.

So, you're going to Caribana. You're Rob Ford. Since you have zero fashion sense, you either wear a suit because it's your uniform or dress casual by throwing on a sports jersey.

I wish RoFo had paraded in costume. Wouldn't that have been a sight! Olivia Chow did. She looked great yesterday, and looked equally fine at Pride.

Mrs Chow proves the rule that if you are going to a party, you must dress for the occasion!

As an afterthought, I wonder what the physical toll of a ten-month campaign is on a candidate?

Especially on Chow, Tory and Soknacki who, I believe, are about 15 years older than RoFo or KS.

View attachment 30799

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back