523     0 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 608     2 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 1K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be REALLY surprised if RoFo gets that many votes in Etobicoke outside of Ward 2.

ETA Maybe just wishful thinking on my part but I hope not.

Call me crazy, but I really think Rob Ford is polling at about 20% (and possibly even lower). I'm really, really, really looking forward to a non-Forum poll, since I don't buy their numbers at all. (And I'm too underedumacated to understand this 27% Keyes stuff.)

I'm calling it now! :) And I'm either going to look like an idiot or I'm going to look like this guy:

Cory Bowles @corybowles · Jun 14
I repeat: Germany vs Brazil semi, Netherlands vs Argentina semi, Germany - Argentina final, Germany wins (though Argentina should win).
https://twitter.com/corybowles/status/477946829821468672

Call me crazy, but I really think Rob Ford is polling at about 20% (and possibly even lower). I'm really, really, really looking forward to a non-Forum poll, since I don't buy their numbers at all. (And I'm too underedumacated to understand this 27% Keyes stuff.)

I'm calling it now! :) And I'm either going to look like an idiot or I'm going to look like this guy:

Cory Bowles @corybowles · Jun 14
I repeat: Germany vs Brazil semi, Netherlands vs Argentina semi, Germany - Argentina final, Germany wins (though Argentina should win).
https://twitter.com/corybowles/status/477946829821468672

I agree with your 20% - no way it's close to 30%. Good old Forum.

I don't think she stumbled into the situation, I'm convinced that there was a previous relationship before well-hab. If it was sexual or not, that remains to be seen, what we do know is that Leeanne has serious problems that by appearance she is not mature enough to deal with them.
So she went to Milton for rehab, and she needs a new phone. Then suddenly Lisi sends messages via her phone. Gee I wonder how that happened. Interesting friends she's hanging around for a country pumpkin.

Or... Are Stintz and RoFo having/had (some sort of other relationship)??? Would explain the "jamming" comment (which is just weird and juvenile)...

Nah, remember the other staffer he claimed to have had? RoFo said "I'd like to jam her." If he was shagging her already, he'd have said "I'm jamming her" or "I jammed her."

I don't think she stumbled into the situation, I'm convinced that there was a previous relationship before well-hab. If it was sexual or not, that remains to be seen, what we do know is that Leeanne has serious problems that by appearance she is not mature enough to deal with them.

I think the only way they have a previous relationship is tangentially through a dealer or two. Muskoka is a big place, and they are from opposite ends of it, there is plenty of fun to be had without going as far as they are apart (between her house and his family's cottage there are 3 LCBO's and the cottage is even closer to a 4th the other way. Also there are several dozen bars and restaurants in between as well). Now having said that, it's fairly small population wise, so dealers would need to cover a fair bit more ground to make a living...
It's still entirely possible they met at Greenestone, and with neither being all that interested in being there, struck up a fast friendship. Her knowing how to game the place and get in and out and get booze and drugs with relative ease would have sealed the deal for RoFo. She is certainly physically within 'Rob's type' and with her history of going after rich married guys, it may well have crossed both their minds early that was in play, and maybe she even took her watch off to give him a handy, but I think the booze and drugs was the bigger draw.

I think the only way they have a previous relationship is tangentially through a dealer or two. Muskoka is a big place, and they are from opposite ends of it, there is plenty of fun to be had without going as far as they are apart (between her house and his family's cottage there are 3 LCBO's and the cottage is even closer to a 4th the other way. Also there are several dozen bars and restaurants in between as well). Now having said that, it's fairly small population wise, so dealers would need to cover a fair bit more ground to make a living...
It's still entirely possible they met at Greenestone, and with neither being all that interested in being there, struck up a fast friendship. Her knowing how to game the place and get in and out and get booze and drugs with relative ease would have sealed the deal for RoFo. She is certainly physically within 'Rob's type' and with her history of going after rich married guys, it may well have crossed both their minds early that was in play, and maybe she even took her watch off to give him a handy, but I think the booze and drugs was the bigger draw.

Maybe they met at a party or something in the past and then bumped into each other again at Spahab. If not, then as a lifelong cottager surely they are only degree of separation away from each other.

Or maybe the illuminati and the egg board conspired to plant a temptress in every rehab facility on the eastern seaboard so that they could keep Rob in check.

Kinda weird that SL has access to her account. Either he has her account details or physical access to her computer or a computer/device she used.
It's easy to grab someone's phone and post from their account while they are busy/distracted. Happens all the time.

Or, she may have meant that it "wasn't her" because she was intoxicated and not herself.

It doesn't always have to be nefarious plotting :)

It's easy to grab someone's phone and post from their account while they are busy/distracted. Happens all the time.

Or, she may have meant that it "wasn't her" because she was intoxicated and not herself.

It doesn't always have to be nefarious plotting :)

She doesn't seem to be the type to password protect her phone.

You guys are out of your minds if you think Rob does not have a chance of winning. Thanks to the sheer volumes of dummies in this city he stands an excellent chance of winning. Brand speaks volumes and the Ford brand is huge. He is top of the news everyday and people like celebrity over substance. It's the reason why McDonalds is packed when there are better eateries empty.

Chow needs to drop out. She's a carpetbagger and irrelevant. Tory needs to keep what he's doing.

so i couldn't help but check out other songs on weird al's new album, and found one for those grammar, etc. Nazis on here...

[video=youtube;8gv0h-vpodc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gv0h-vpodc[/video]

Attention, Rob Ford: 1:42

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back