202     0 
News   Jun 26, 2024
 329     0 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 2K     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a mayor, he isn't much of one. But if he truly is going to try to get sober, this is good.

itsRyanHilton 4:13pm via Instagram

ROB FORD goes to the same AA meeting as me wtf #RobFord instagram.com/p/rDY_N-EYBM/
AA members are not supposed to "out" other members, this guy is probably a troll for Ford.

From the Star:

"Toronto Mayor Rob Ford still doesn’t understand conflict of interest: Editorial"

"Instead of recognizing that a mistake may have been made or that, at least, a perception had been left of business associates receiving special favours, Mayor Ford responded with uninformed rambling about conflict of interest. He claimed that Deco has “done business with every single company almost in Ontario.â€

http://www.thestar.com/opinion/edit...nderstand_conflict_of_interest_editorial.html

As a mayor, he isn't much of one. But if he truly is going to try to get sober, this is good.

ROB FORD goes to the same AA meeting as me wtf #RobFord instagram.com/p/rDY_N-EYBM/

Ryan Hilton is a wannabe famous socialite most recently known for making the semi-finals on MTV's creeps.

Seems legit. Days and days of posts about going sober and heading to AA.
He's @itsRyanHilton on Twitter. His instagram is private.

Irony...I think Ryan is gay.

Last edited:
Good blog from someone at the RFMG sit-in:

"Doug Ford Can Go Fuck Himself"

'Doug Ford, on the other hand– is toxic masculinity on two legs. He has the stink of an abuser, of a bully, of a man who doesn’t give a shit about the people. He talks down to nearly everyone I see him speak to, especially his brother. When he fixes his eyes on someone, he does so with pure hate."

http://whatniceis.com/2014/07/29/doug-ford-can-go-fuck-himself/

Seems legit. Days and days of posts about going sober and heading to AA.
He's @itsRyanHilton on Twitter. His instagram is private.

Except when was that posted? If they were really attending the same AA, they would - or should - have met long ago, shortly after Rofo got back from rehab. If it's recent, something doesn't smell right.

Except when was that posted? If they were really attending the same AA, they would - or should - have met long ago, shortly after Rofo got back from rehab. If it's recent, something doesn't smell right.

Ryan just began AA today according to his twitter feed.

View attachment 30611
Good blog from someone at the RFMG sit-in:

"Doug Ford Can Go Fuck Himself"

'Doug Ford, on the other hand– is toxic masculinity on two legs. He has the stink of an abuser, of a bully, of a man who doesn’t give a shit about the people. He talks down to nearly everyone I see him speak to, especially his brother. When he fixes his eyes on someone, he does so with pure hate."

http://whatniceis.com/2014/07/29/doug-ford-can-go-fuck-himself/

"This ain't a goddamn $#@!ing city council meeting. There's two ways you can go on this job: my way or the highway."

View attachment 30610

( Lawrence Tierney was a bona-fide off-screen tough guy with a long "rap sheet".

The guy says he just attended his first meeting and has posted a picture with Rob inferring they were at the same meeting. Maybe Rob's looking for votes at AA as well as churches, sorry if that's cynical, but I don't believe Rob is off the booze/dope.

I thought that kind of outing of AA members is strictly verboten? Plant maybe?

Great photo:
BtvwEIDCAAE02ZW.jpg

https://twitter.com/ParamountFoods/status/494252539202662400

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back