117     0 
News   Jun 17, 2024
 711     0 
News   Jun 17, 2024
 435     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll doubt he'll be a source (reliable, or otherwise) much longer, all things considered.

Depends on what the source of his information wants. If it's pure dissemination of information, being named doesn't do squat.

Going sideways, and I apologize if this has been dealt with, can anyone tell me what is a "principal owner"? Or is this just another example of Ford oxymoronic statements like "confidential proprietary"?

Alberta mayor stripped of powers
Councillors allege brawling, bullying by Gibbons mayor

In a homegrown political saga reminiscent of embattled Toronto Mayor Rob Ford, who also had his role reduced by his colleagues, councillors have barred small-town Alberta Mayor Doug Horner from the municipal offices, revoked his power to sign bylaws, rescinded his mayoral task forces and forbidden him from speaking publicly or to other government officials on behalf of the town.

He retains the right to vote on council. The restrictions will be in place for six months while council makes efforts at mediation.

“He made it abundantly clear that he was not prepared to accept responsibility for his actions nor is (he) capable of realigning his behaviours with what is expected of an elected official or serve as a true leader of a municipal organization,†town councillors said in a public statement Tuesday.

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/Alberta+mayor+stripped+powers/10072970/story.html

What did the Mayor do today? Meeting with constituents again? He looked in fine form at the debate....back to his old ways. The last meaningful Tweet from his office was about his crucial meeting with @deadmau5. What a waste of skin this guy is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back