3K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.6K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 613     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Lots happened. Much of it discomfiting. Maybe TMI? The JT stuff, IMO, oughta get buried, but that's obviously the prerogative of the mods and/or JT. The Fournier connex, based on a Salmon Fishing website of all things, is spurious and overly speculative. As near as one can tell, the guy's an entrepreneur doing the classic X-Cop thing: Helping people do due process. Then there's AA people so-not--getting with the program (plants or not).

Appreciate that I'm probably out-of-step with a lot of this musing but these are, after all, real people. The blowback, if any, could also be very real.

That said, the re-up of the 'Purple Jesus' incarnation of the shouty Ford God-lings at the East York event was quite something. Plus, Doug's lookin' rattled. Homicidal, actually. 10/4

Don't believe this has been posted. ( My apologies if it already has - I'll delete. )

"Ford accuses rivals of failing to answer questions"
http://www.torontosun.com/2014/07/29/ford-accuses-rivals-of-failing-to-answer-questions

"Tory campaign spokesman Amanda Galbraith fired back at Ford.

“That’s a bit rich coming from a sitting mayor who still hasn’t explained why he refuses to be interviewed by police about his alleged associations with drug dealers and criminals, or addressed in any substantive way the allegations the integrity commissioner is investigating that the mayor and Doug Ford used city resources to benefit the Ford’s private business,” Galbraith told the Sun."

The dude to the right with the seriously laid out hairline?

Nah I'd bet money that's not lisi

I've never met him, but from pics I have seen, I don't believe it is either. Then again, I could be wrong. :)

Last edited:
Folks it's me. I struck up a chat with her on twitter respectfully. Next thing you know she posts that stuff about my bro. Just heard she talks to Lisi all the time, though Rob won't answer her calls after she dished to Sun. Lisi wants to get to me by bashing my bro. I've got nothing against LeeAnn, she's being loyal to Ford. Also website is supposed to be in testing phase still. Know how I can take it offline till it's done?

Dude, this is getting crazy. Classic lowlife criminal behaviour - calling people out like that (especially stuff that's likely ancient history) to deflect away from their own sorry existence. Take care of yourself. And if anything approaching a real threat surfaces, call the cops. As I'm sure you know since you grew up with these guys, they're capable of a lot of stupid shit.

"This ain't a goddamn $#@!ing city council meeting. There's two ways you can go on this job: my way or the highway."

View attachment 30610

( Lawrence Tierney was a bona-fide off-screen tough guy with a long "rap sheet".

Great movie. If this Fordlandian saga ever becomes a movie, I hope it's a trilogy. And has elements of the Godfather, Goodfellas, Tommy Boy, The 3 Stooges, and the Keystone Kopps.

I think Lawrence Tierney would make a great patriarch figure of a fictional family that resembles someone in this saga, not the son. Purely co-incidental of course.
I'm thinking more along the lines of this actor for that character you're thinking of, the older brother of a fictional mayor, who is also a councilor. He wears a gold chain around his neck, and manages camping matters.

3548835508_acfb41131d.jpg

For those just tuning in, TOBorn is asking for a link to the recently-outed Jimmi T's blog.

http://www.brettruffell.com

FWIW, he'd like you to sign up, so that he can help round us all up later.

I keed, I keed.

[video=youtube;mxNjzboJGww]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxNjzboJGww[/video]

I'd LOL, but it did cross my mind...:p

That was a very frightening video ! I am sad that someone got hurt and shocked what a mob mentality can do to people. I am glad it didn't escalate any further than it did. (In response to the video by LGBT posted a few posts back)

I was looking at pics of Lisi's profile and the guy on the video has a similar freckle and hairline , in my opinion.
I think we've seen him before in the family picture at Doug Ford Sr.'s park. He looks a lot like Lisi, but Lisi is much scruffier looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back