News   Jun 26, 2024
 309     0 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 1.9K     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, good detective work!

So Ford pulled some strings in getting Leeann out of trouble regarding the Escalade crash?

'Toronto West Traffic Division' could refer to traffic services at 22 Division, whose north-east corner is Edenbridge ...

I'm confused. How is Rob "pulling strings?" As far as I know, McRobb is still in trouble and has a court date for her DUI in August. Also, anybody can call a paralegal to help them at any time. That Rob recommended someone and, maybe, paid for it doesn't strike me as big deal. Interesting details, for sure, and if true, they do flesh out part of the story. But I don't see more than that. Am I missing something?

Looks like David Soknacki's Campaign Manager gave up his seat to a constituent so Rob could accommodate his three amigos. ( Doug, Jerry and Amin ).
https://twitter.com/supriyadwivedi/status/494238170708733952/photo/1

I wonder how many police officers had to be pulled off patrol to maintain order at the church? I even saw a fire engine ( not Randy's, a real one ) out front.

From Twitter:
"That bus driver deserved to be fired because no one deserves second chances other than me and my buddies."

My > guess < is they will quietly offer her a job as Collector after the grievance / arbitration and the public attention dies down.

Last edited:
A very good friend of mine just had her first bikini competition and Doug the slug was backstage. She said he was "creepy". He tried to strike up a convo with her while she was waiting to be called on stage. Don't know why Duggie needed to be back stage with very scantily clad women of all ages (my friend turned 50 this year).

Wayyy back to this post--what was DoFo doing at a bikini competition, let along backstage at a bikini competition, in the first place? Unless his daughters were part of it or unless it was on behalf of a sponsor (or something with CHIN-type "community legitimacy"), it doesn't make sense...

I'm confused. How is Rob "pulling strings?" As far as I know, McRobb is still in trouble and has a court date for her DUI in August. Also, anybody can call a paralegal to help them at any time. That Rob recommended someone and, maybe, paid for it doesn't strike me as big deal. Interesting details, for sure, and if true, they do flesh out part of the story. But I don't see more than that. Am I missing something?

Think of it as a B story - just more correlation that McRobb is getting "hush" money/support. OTOH he's probably the best traffic paralegal in the country.

What it does show is yet another shady association. How did Ford and Ivor become friends? Why did he leave TPS well before retirement? Has he ever acted as a fixer for the Fords before, either during or after his TPS career?

Think of it as a B story - just more correlation that McRobb is getting "hush" money/support. OTOH he's probably the best traffic paralegal in the country.

What it does show is yet another shady association. How did Ford and Ivor become friends? Why did he leave TPS well before retirement? Has he ever acted as a fixer for the Fords before, either during or after his TPS career?

Exactly. More dodgy connections for the Fords and a link with corrupt TPS officers.

Also maybe its how Doug got the rap sheets of the autistic kids, if that's not a complete fabrication....

Let's see how the court date/prosecution pan out. You can't just "poof" make it disappear -- that would look suspicious. But if it all works out for her in the end -- witnesses don't show up, the arresting officer is 'too busy' to testify, evidence is 'mishandled' and therefore thrown out, etc., it will certainly fit the bill.

Let's see how the court date/prosecution pan out. You can't just "poof" make it disappear -- that would look suspicious. But if it all works out for her in the end -- witnesses don't show up, the arresting officer is 'too busy' to testify, evidence is 'mishandled' and therefore thrown out, etc., it will certainly fit the bill.
I'm wondering if he is still going to represent her, I don't think Rob is feeling very generous with McRobb lately.

Wayyy back to this post--what was DoFo doing at a bikini competition, let along backstage at a bikini competition, in the first place? Unless his daughters were part of it or unless it was on behalf of a sponsor (or something with CHIN-type "community legitimacy"), it doesn't make sense...

His youngest daughter, I believe her name is Kyla, is into fitness/bodybuilding competitions and she was competing at the same time as a friend of mine. DoFo was backstage. Why the dad of an 18 year old competitor needs to be backstage with bikini clad women and men is beyond me. Could you imagine those beady eyes on you? Eeeeeeew!

But more interesting is that on instagram she has a pic of she and Doug the Slug. Someone commented, "hey your dad's Doug Ford!" Kyla denied it. Yet a few pictures before that in the comments of another pic of she and her dad, she claims to be so proud of him and how he does so much for the community.

Exactly. More dodgy connections for the Fords and a link with corrupt TPS officers.

Here's where I lose the plot: Where's the dodgy police officer?he paralegal hasn't been with TPS for what, 15 years? And what evidence do we have that he ever coloured outside the lines? The connections are interesting in fleshing out the story, but I don't see the corruption. Just more details in a sneezy narrative that we'd all like to know more about. Am I wrong?

As a mayor, he isn't much of one. But if he truly is going to try to get sober, this is good.

itsRyanHilton 4:13pm via Instagram

ROB FORD goes to the same AA meeting as me wtf #RobFord instagram.com/p/rDY_N-EYBM/

Here's where I lose the plot: Where's the dodgy police officer?he paralegal hasn't been with TPS for what, 15 years? And what evidence do we have that he ever coloured outside the lines? The connections are interesting in fleshing out the story, but I don't see the corruption. Just more details in a sneezy narrative that we'd all like to know more about. Am I wrong?

There's no evidence that he's dirty - he must have at least one clean friend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back