News   Jun 17, 2024
 395     0 
News   Jun 17, 2024
 561     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, good detective work!

So Ford pulled some strings in getting Leeann out of trouble regarding the Escalade crash?

'Toronto West Traffic Division' could refer to traffic services at 22 Division, whose north-east corner is Edenbridge ...

And one could also assume that XPolice accepts wire payments from Midland cheque cashing services.

Going back to the original report of LAMcR picking up stuff from the car pound, isn't the conversation about the watch weird? Totally forced... oh nice watch, I lost mine, I must have left it in Rob Ford's room. It really feels like she was making a point.

As Socknacki said, "Everyone is going to vote for somebody." (Or words to that effect.)

Ivon Fournier donated to Ford's campaign in 2010:

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...=3cGhRNTJOn4Rcv5G1KkruA&bvm=bv.71778758,d.aWw

Sorry this will only link to a pdf file. In Google search: FOURNIER. Ivon Fournier. $250

Also says he is a friend of Ford's:

“Mayor Saves Mayor,” teased Ford friend and former Toronto copper Ivon Fournier, who came aboard with His Worship on the day-long journey for some chinook as part of the Great Ontario Salmon Derby.

http://salmonexpress.com/mayor-rob-ford-makes-catch-of-the-day-mayor-hazel-mccallion/

Hi Oriana! Nice to meet you. Love the link you left. Seems Fournier is rather courrupt!

Going back to the original report of LAMcR picking up stuff from the car pound, isn't the conversation about the watch weird? Totally forced... oh nice watch, I lost mine, I must have left it in Rob Ford's room. It really feels like she was making a point.

Or setting up an alibi narrative.

Definitely strange. As are the last few pages of postings. It's almost as if a large-scale trolling is afoot. And what's up with JT happily admitting himself, website, phone number, and profession? I thought he was the cloak-n-dagger insider with (reliable??) info?

Definitely strange. As are the last few pages of postings. It's almost as if a large-scale trolling is afoot. And what's up with JT happily admitting himself, website, phone number, and profession? I thought he was the cloak-n-dagger insider with (reliable??) info?

Well, his cover was pretty thoroughly blown. It's also probably safer to have everyone know who he is than to be a secret source.

I'm in awe of the "put the dots together, folks" effort that has gone on over the last few pages. Though sometimes I worry that one or more of the posters has one of those big, whitewashed, concrete rooms with photos and clippings and index cards covering one wall, overlaid by a complex web of strings and threads tied to the pushpins holding everything up.

Basically, John Nash's room in Beautiful Mind. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back