44     0 
News   Jul 02, 2024
 379     0 
News   Jul 02, 2024
 306     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dunno. i've known people who lived in orangeville but worked in toronto... or maybe he moved? regardless, we can safely say that he is someone who could hear emergency calls.

She ( tomedic99 ) posted sometime in the past three months: "Where I live and work, TTC works fine..."
http://www.reddit.com/r/toronto/com...rom_toronto_wilson_subway_parking_lot/cg4ks2p
All of her posts are about TO. Nothing about Orangeville.

She posted this week:
http://www.reddit.com/r/toronto/com...one_know_if_the_reason_they_suspended/cip26mi

This man ( dufferinmedic ) has been posting about Orangeville EMS and Fire for a few years. Nothing about TO.
https://twitter.com/Dufferinmedic

Last edited:
This is the rehab Robbie really needs:

Screenshot 2014-07-12 18.47.58.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-07-12 18.47.58.jpg
    Screenshot 2014-07-12 18.47.58.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 638
From the stand point of having a campaign effort, the Fords are a failure. Part of that I suspect is due to the unflagging effort of TO citizens to badger both RoFo and DoFo to answer questions and be accountable. They won't but it keeps them fully occupied. Even when you all are frustrated by the ineffectiveness of the media, and by what seems like a near absence of opportunity to have any meaningful discussion directly with them, both Rob and Doug are so overwhelmed trying to manage brush fires and looming risks (McRobb, etc.) that the idea of actually doing anything at all that would be recognized as a campaign event, is beyond them. Don't let up. Even if they never are held accountable, Rob can't get elected if he never actually has an effective campaign.

One of the CH reporters tweeted on Friday (sorry, too lazy to dig back right now) that she spoke with a Ford staffer who told her that there are no campaign events scheduled (whether due to lack of funds, fear of low turnouts, or whatever other reason was not said). From the looks of things this week, it seems that he is going to try to coast on going to events organized by others - so those who oppose Robbie should consider stepping up efforts to urge the organizers of non-City Hall events to leave him off of the guest list or dis-invite him.

One of the CH reporters tweeted on Friday (sorry, too lazy to dig back right now) that she spoke with a Ford staffer who told her that there are no campaign events scheduled (whether due to lack of funds, fear of low turnouts, or whatever other reason was not said). From the looks of things this week, it seems that he is going to try to coast on going to events organized by others - so those who oppose Robbie should consider stepping up efforts to urge the organizers of non-City Hall events to leave him off of the guest list or dis-invite him.

July 29th at Thompson Park in Scarborough should be interesting. Protesters have time to plan and the Fords will expect them. I expect problems.

He doesn't seem to like spending time with his kids, does he?

Ford likes to go on about how his family is the most important thing to him, along with spending time with his kids but it's all talk. When does this guy spend time with his kids? He's always out meeting his fans and posing for pictures. (if not being in a bar) From what I've seen, he seems to spend very little time with his kids or his wife. Once he's not mayor, he'll have lots of time to spend with his kids. Somehow, I suspect he will find other ways to avoid his family responsibilities and kids but still have time to hang out with Lisi.

Sure this is not called the Fight For Good Drugs?

TOMayorFord 4:57pm via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Great turnout at George Chuvalo's 14th 'Fight Against Drugs' BBQ at Fitness 365

BsX0NUACUAAkngX-2.jpg

Attachments

• BsX0NUACUAAkngX-2.jpg
    BsX0NUACUAAkngX-2.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 844
Nice Work If You Can Get It! Sobriety Coach.

Is this guy 24/7?

That would be over $2,000 a day. Good work, if you can get it!

I think the sobriety coach needs an anger management coach. At this rate the Ford family will cause the unemployment rate in Toronto to drop like a stone. (Not a granite bolder.) By the way, here's a cartoon by the Toronto Star's Theo Moudakis July 10 2014:
moudakis_july_10_2014.jpg

Attachments

• moudakis_july_10_2014.jpg
    moudakis_july_10_2014.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 692
Oh remember THIS lady from Friday?

[video=youtube;kd8Z--Wj6M4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd8Z--Wj6M4[/video]

We have a name - from Twitter:

FuzzyWuzzy ‏@_Confessor 28m
Yup. A loon. RT @JohnFurrToronto: Ford volunteer Lola Fortino: "Why are LGBT ruining our city?" #TOpoli

AoD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back