30     0 
News   Jul 02, 2024
 377     0 
News   Jul 02, 2024
 305     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
My best guess is that he is a peer support worker, who was working at GS in that capacity. Maybe Doug insisted he needed a full-time babysitter. So he picked up Sobriety Coach just like Leanne. However, I could be wrong, I'm not perfect.;)

What I'm most curious about is, how is it okay for this guy to basically be given free reign over City Hall? Is he considered like a service animal for Rob? Can anyone who works at City Hall pick a person and come to work and say "this is my [insert any service] person who will be with me every work day"? It's mind boggling the way Ford can just do whatever he wants, and is rarely questioned.

Ford likes to go on about how his family is the most important thing to him, along with spending time with his kids but it's all talk. When does this guy spend time with his kids? He's always out meeting his fans and posing for pictures. (if not being in a bar) From what I've seen, he seems to spend very little time with his kids or his wife. Once he's not mayor, he'll have lots of time to spend with his kids. Somehow, I suspect he will find other ways to avoid his family responsibilities and kids but still have time to hang out with Lisi.
Let's face it, Ford's kids must hate him. The taunting about their crack daddy at school; the sound of his car pulling into the driveway at 4:00 am after a binge and his 300 pound frame stumbling down to the basement; his low-life friends.

And using Chuvalo's charity event for his election campaign is disgusting.

Can you please refresh my memory on why she is important?

She posted a story to Reddit, later deleted that said Rob Ford had fled from rehab and crashed through a fence. The theory driving all this is that he was driving McRobb's truck, that it was this crash that necessitated the foot x-ray, and that he lent her his truck to make up for smashing hers.

Every now and then, I love to look back at the early days of this thread (or rather, the original thread).

Here are a couple gems from early 2011.

Originally Posted by tkip
Ford and his brother aren't bigots.

Originally Posted by Eug
I'd be shocked if anyone didn't think he was homophobic.

Correction on her name

Oh remember THIS lady from Friday?

[video=youtube;kd8Z--Wj6M4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd8Z--Wj6M4[/video]

We have a name - from Twitter:

FuzzyWuzzy ‏@_Confessor 28m
Yup. A loon. RT @JohnFurrToronto: Ford volunteer Lola Fortino: "Why are LGBT ruining our city?" #TOpoli

AoD

The name of the woman above is Iola -- eye-ola. The sans serif upper cap is confusing. If you check twitter account she is anti LGBTQ and super religious. However, I don't believe she follows the "what would Jesus do" rule.

Keep connecting the dots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back