231     0 
News   Jul 02, 2024
 241     0 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 5.8K     6 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blame Casita for launching a Special Edition bottle found in LCBO's across Ontario... :p

fordian copy.jpg

Attachments

• fordian copy.jpg
    fordian copy.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 649
Have you read any of tomedic ( as in Toronto Paramedic ) posts?
http://www.reddit.com/user/tomedic99

"Where I live and work, TTC works fine, but a LOT of people aren't in that boat."

Tomedic is familiar with subway emergency procedures that no Orangeville Paramedic / volunteer Firefighter could possibly be.

i dunno. i've known people who lived in orangeville but worked in toronto... or maybe he moved? regardless, we can safely say that he is someone who could hear emergency calls.

A blot on politics and the media

People more evolved than me have moved on, refusing to waste their time with this nonsense, and I salute them.

But I cannot get enough of this particular circus.

The ongoing train wreck highlights the best and worst of both democracy and journalism.

The Fords can't help themselves. They continue to dish out a daily dose of calamity — and journalists feel obliged to serve it up to the public.

They get more publicity than they deserve, usually at the expense of other candidates, fringe or otherwise, but there's not much we can do about it.

http://www.thespec.com/opinion-story/4628430-a-blot-on-politics-and-the-media/

Oh, and re DoFo's statements on RoFo's refusal to stand for World Pride: anyone take note of his continued insistence on calling it "*Gay* Pride", despite the global nature of this year's event all but rendering that qualifier dead and buried? Or is he just pitching to the "just calling it for what it is" homophobic-troll crowd?

Looks like Leanne had a late night:

Crabby Colly ‏@Collyw0bbles Jul 10
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/07/10/rob-ford-leeanne-mcrobb-sandro-lisi_n_5574247.html … Drop your car in TO, drive #RobFord's SUV back to Greenestone: drug delivery. No body shops in Muskoka, apparently.

LeeAnne
‏@leeeee34
@Collyw0bbles u wanna see what is In muskoka come on up little girl

Joanne Nicolle
12:12 am - 12 Jul 2014
Rhonda Matthews ‏@rofopho 4h
@leeeee34 @Collyw0bbles LeeAnne, don't. You're out of your league. If you value your twitter experience, not that you should.

LeeAnne ‏@leeeee34 4h
@rofopho @Collyw0bbles Rhonda which sounds like an overweight name keep your mind and your thoughts to yourself !!! Thanks

LeeAnne ‏@leeeee34 4h
@Collyw0bbles haha please

if all that was viewable on leeanne's twitter, it's gone now.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-07-12 16.35.49.jpg
    Screenshot 2014-07-12 16.35.49.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 713
  • Screenshot 2014-07-12 16.36.15.jpg
    Screenshot 2014-07-12 16.36.15.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 721
  • Screenshot 2014-07-12 16.36.39.jpg
    Screenshot 2014-07-12 16.36.39.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 713
The fat stuff out of the blue certainly suggests that she is very vain about her own weight - and it is not easy to avoid gaining when alcohol is so highly caloric except by eliminating other sources (or becoming a professional road cyclist, or a lumberjack), which might tend to result in the balance of her diet being something like Renata's - Diet Coke and cigarettes.

The fat stuff out of the blue certainly suggests that she is very vain about her own weight - and it is not easy to avoid gaining when alcohol is so highly caloric except by eliminating other sources (or becoming a professional road cyclist, or a lumberjack), which might tend to result in the balance of her diet being something like Renata's - Diet Coke and cigarettes.

https://twitter.com/notbobmarier/status/486569503296208896

Last edited:

maybe she's who got them to say "petite blonde".

Much as it seems futile to try to pin Ford on anything, I wonder if someone couldn't trip him up on the spendaphobic thing. He once got a lot of mileage out of living in a modest house and driving a beater van. But recently he took a private plane to Chicago only to turn around a come back. How much does that cost? And then he was bragging about rehab costing $100,000. In his private life, due to his poor judgement and erratic behaviour, he seems to have blown incredible amounts of money lately. When he tries to toss that off as personal then remind him of the added costs of the Scarborough subway.

It's easy not to spend money on other things when the only things that have value to you are drugs and hookers. But when there's never enough money because of the drugs and hookers eventually the roof falls in. Happened to Detroit.

My dad told me something funny. Julio Cesar, the Brazillian netminder who let in 5 from Germany in the first half, plays for the Toronto FC. We know how Rob Ford's presence/existence is bad luck for Toronto athletes. Therefore, Brazil's loss is actually Rob Ford's fault. He should have resigned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back