Screenshot 2014-07-12 17.11.27.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-07-12 17.11.20.jpg
    Screenshot 2014-07-12 17.11.20.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 711
  • Screenshot 2014-07-12 17.11.27.jpg
    Screenshot 2014-07-12 17.11.27.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 704
It was a Caribana ( or whatever they call it now ) type carnival. The selfie crowd and music seemed local to the area ( Jane and Finch ).

Yes, "Kiddie Caribana". As someone said yesterday on Twitter, Robbie has a lock on the 6 to 12 year olds' vote.

i'm throwing this out there in case it helps make it happen.

i wish someone in the media (more than one would be better) would write an article covering all the loose ends in this story, incorporating updates where possible.

examples...

what ended up happening with hanad hussein? last report had him being "spirited away to a remote hospital" over a year ago.

what's going on with jaclyn dawe?

was ibrahim ahmed ever found?

can it be confirmed that rob was a ymca counselor who sold drugs?

what's the staus of macintyre's lawsuit?

what happened with peter kordas' legal complaint against the star?

what company was working the stag party that rob was seen at with alana?

what strip club (mentioned in the ITO's) was rob at?

what's rob's reaction to gfl losing the garbage contract?

was rob the one who crashed leeanne's truck? if so, under what circumstances? did he arrange the tow? did he pay for all related expenses? (remember, rob was at a BMO right before being in the flatbed.)

what did rob do to his left hand? (re: the welt and cut/scratch seen yesterday)

how did bob marier come to be rob's sober coach? (especially since he doesn't seem to have the necessary credentials.)​

what else is there? please feel free to add to this list.

Much as it seems futile to try to pin Ford on anything, I wonder if someone couldn't trip him up on the spendaphobic thing. He once got a lot of mileage out of living in a modest house and driving a beater van. But recently he took a private plane to Chicago only to turn around a come back. How much does that cost? And then he was bragging about rehab costing $100,000. In his private life, due to his poor judgement and erratic behaviour, he seems to have blown incredible amounts of money lately. When he tries to toss that off as personal then remind him of the added costs of the Scarborough subway.

It's easy not to spend money on other things when the only things that have value to you are drugs and hookers. But when there's never enough money because of the drugs and hookers eventually the roof falls in. Happened to Detroit.

don't forget that a sober coach tends to make around $100-$200 / hour.

don't forget that a sober coach tends to make around $100-$200 / hour.

My best guess is that he is a peer support worker, who was working at GS in that capacity. Maybe Doug insisted he needed a full-time babysitter. So he picked up Sobriety Coach just like Leanne. However, I could be wrong, I'm not perfect.;)

Is this guy 24/7?

That would be over $2,000 a day. Good work, if you can get it!

There's no way our "spendaphobic" mayor would shell out that kind of money, even if it meant giving himself another term. Maybe he's paying the guy in bobbleheads.

Blcmil2CUAAVrUN.jpg

Attachments

• Blcmil2CUAAVrUN.jpg
    Blcmil2CUAAVrUN.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 718
So the Vaughan fundraiser hasn't been rescheduled yet, eh? I think he's stuck with 20 or so supporters as his campaign team and that's it.

So the Vaughan fundraiser hasn't been rescheduled yet, eh? I think he's stuck with 20 or so supporters as his campaign team and that's it.

Plus the mayor's office staff. And the Ward 2 office staff.

Someone should offer to volunteer and see what happens.

From the stand point of having a campaign effort, the Fords are a failure. Part of that I suspect is due to the unflagging effort of TO citizens to badger both RoFo and DoFo to answer questions and be accountable. They won't but it keeps them fully occupied. Even when you all are frustrated by the ineffectiveness of the media, and by what seems like a near absence of opportunity to have any meaningful discussion directly with them, both Rob and Doug are so overwhelmed trying to manage brush fires and looming risks (McRobb, etc.) that the idea of actually doing anything at all that would be recognized as a campaign event, is beyond them. Don't let up. Even if they never are held accountable, Rob can't get elected if he never actually has an effective campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back