News   Jul 16, 2024
 456     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 558     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like you two had a quiet afternoon at work

that's how this thread goes. people get obsessed and burn themselves out posting, and then are never heard from again. and then new people come in...
6 months ago, every second post was by guitararchitect and Tiger Master and they never post here now. its just the nature of the ROFO thread...

that's how this thread goes. people get obsessed and burn themselves out posting, and then are never heard from again. and then new people come in...
6 months ago, every second post was by guitararchitect and Tiger Master and they never post here now. its just the nature of the ROFO thread...

I got tired of calling myself guitararchitect. I decided to blaze a new trail. :cool:

ETA: The past is the past, and I'm a new man.

Last edited:
Kouvalis

I must admit that I have assumed that because he willingly worked for the Fords he is as shameless (and devoid of principal) as they are, and so cannot be insulted in any way that would cause him to reflect.

I must admit that I have assumed that because he willingly worked for the Fords he is as shameless (and devoid of principal) as they are, and so cannot be insulted in any way that would cause him to reflect.

You are a pud99 of great and sober wisdom. But, I need this. When Kouvalis followed me after some mild snark, we had a direct message exchange in which I pointed out that he provokes a visceral disgust in civic-minded people, now some strange bodybuilder is gazing back at me from the void.

Screen Shot 2014-06-11 at 8.31.35 PM.jpg

It is official: "good politico" is now synonymous with baby killer.

ETA: Confirmation,that Warmington,is,not an English,speaker.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-06-11 at 8.31.35 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-06-11 at 8.31.35 PM.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 698
Last edited:
I got tired of calling myself guitararchitect. I decided to blaze a new trail. :cool:

ETA: The past is the past, and I'm a new man.

oh hey, so you are still around--cool! you are a veteran of the thread.
i am happy to see that you are staying focused, and that you are moving ahead, as well as moving forward.

oh hey, so you are still around--cool! you are a veteran of the thread.
i am happy to see that you are staying focused, and that you are moving ahead, as well as moving forward.

Apologies to the real fake name guitararchitect, who has posted on UT within the last three months, just not on this thread. (The "real fake name" is worthy of a graduate school seminar in philosophy, is it not?*)

*Pretentiously: n'est ce pas?

*Ultra-pretentiously: e vero, no?

*Ford man of the people: ain't it?

*Ford stupor: eh, wah?

Last edited:
pud99

Before you ask - my very lovely and very cuddly female cat (dead now, of lung cancer of all things, despite a couple of $1,000s for radiation therapy at Guelph) plus an easy to remember number.

ETA: My male cat is neither lovely nor cuddly, but he is a lot o' fun (and very handsome) - and actually is becoming a bit of a suck as he ages.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back