425     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 930     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 1.1K     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Doug claimed that the police gave him a minor's rap sheet? A minor that would be protected by the Young Offender's act? It's either bull or the police released information that they're absolutely not allowed to release.

http://www.johnhoward.ab.ca/pub/A5.htm#20

I hope some reporter is giving the cops a hard time about this. It would be nice to hear them call Doug a liar.

I hate to trudge up irrelevant stuff again, but my google-fu is failing me at the moment - does anyone by chance have a link to an article posted here within the last couple days that had a quote from Hudak a couple years ago stating that he wanted to cancel the gas plant as well.

May I suggest that "Griffin Park" would get a lot more support right about now than "Anthony Smith Park".

O.K., I'll do this, if no one else has started to, while vetting it's form here.
I'm at change.org and directing the petition at City Council....
Rename Douglas Ford Park in Etobicoke to Griffin Park...

Why is this important?...To demonstrate the inclusive and supportive nature of Toronto.
Add photo or video...

Last edited:
Doug Ford, "...they have youth in there that have violent tendencies....I have a 2 and a half page rap sheet from the police ....."

Full interview is up on cp24.com

I'm thinking that could mean he got a "rap sheet" (is that real thing? not just a TV cop thing?) for the address, not the people in it. But there would still have to be confidentiality issues with that, right?

I'm thinking that could mean he got a "rap sheet" (is that real thing? not just a TV cop thing?) for the address, not the people in it. But there would still have to be confidentiality issues with that, right?

Yes, you can't get a rap sheet for a location especially not if the incidents involve young offenders. He's full of sh*t.

ok prepare yourself......
View attachment 26600

What if RoFo was in a 'party room' at Muzik....and Muzik has hidden cameras in there? Just like there are supposed to be hidden cameras in Las Vegas hotel rooms. :) The footage could be used to blackmail, or get certain councillors to vote certain ways etc. Some staffer made a copy of the footage, and showed it to a few people. It got shown to enough people that word started to get around. But the actual footage didn't get released.

Conspiracy cat likes this theory.

for some reason my gut tells me the sex tape could have been surreptitiously recorded on the muzik bus...

Why is it constantly people on this site and a lot of twitter are quicker with a reaction the Ford's absurd claims and lies than the media (especially the electronic media) When he talked about got the police "rap sheet" I thought right away "wait can a councilor get that?" and even for the off chance he can, I sure as hell know you can't make it public. So how is he giving details of what happen to these kids, but the police call to the mayor house is a "private matter" that we only hear vague details of. It's amazing how oblivious the Fords' are, literally everything they claim happens in the Griffin house, actually happens in The Ford house.

So let's look at what Ford did
-Said multiple times a woman should be rapped
-buys crack and other drugs from gang members
-drives around drunk
-constant domestic calls to his house
-allows a guy who been convicted of harassment to chaperone himself and his kid

Yet non of these incidents was enough for the fine folks of Etobicoke to stand up and say enough. There never been any protests or vocal concern. The ones that are vocal against the artistic kids should be publicly shamed and ridiculed just as much as Ford. Personally I think Ward 2 (and other Ford nation locations) have been able to get off the hook and not be accountable nearly as much for the bitter white-trash horrible people that they are. (not everybody in western Toronto but a good amount that still supports Ford) I think the decent people of Etobicoke should be the ones that stand up an take their community back. Protest in front of Ford's office, your police division, hell even Ford's house. That's the image I think you have to do to get your credibilty back that you lost for supporting the Ford's this entire time

for some reason my gut tells me the sex tape could have been surreptitiously recorded on the muzik bus...

Regarding unknown tapes and pics. Whether they do in fact exist or not, if people believe that they may exist, it's almost as important as if they do.

Especially for a guy who drinks more than his hosts / guests, and ( or ) uses drugs. They may not remember exactly what they said or did while under the influence.

Like the middle of the night mysterious phone call in the movies: "I know who you are, and I saw what you did!" ( click )

“A rumor is a social cancer: it is difficult to contain and it rots the brains of the masses. However, the real danger is that so many people find rumors enjoyable. That part causes the infection."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back