News   Jul 16, 2024
 584     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 728     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going back to the audio transcript.

The waitress called last call. Ford does not say he's nodding.

He says "I'm out here", then talks about the divorce and hotel.

Someone has to take the blame...

JProskowGlobal 4:12pm via TweetDeck
Doug Ford went on to blame persistent media calls for holding up release of proof of the mayor in rehab.

What an asshole. He said he had proof now he's working on it and the media is holding him up. Is he pissed at his lapdog for impeding his progress?

Joe Warmington ‏@joe_warmington 13m
Doug Ford told me a statement will be coming today and that he's working on it as we speak. Politely asked me to stop calliing him for now.

Joe tweets,

"Doug Ford told me a statement will be coming today and that he's working on it as we speak. Politely asked me to stop calliing him for now."
https://twitter.com/joe_warmington/status/464861923121459200

Here's proof that Rob Ford is, indeed, in rehab:

image.jpg

Compliments of Jocelyn Geddie@jocelyngeddie (Twitter)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 863
Joe tweets,

"Doug Ford told me a statement will be coming today and that he's working on it as we speak. Politely asked me to stop calliing him for now."
https://twitter.com/joe_warmington/status/464861923121459200

Translation:

Hey Joeeey Worms. It's Thugo. Stop calling, capiche! Giroux is triangulating. I lost "the package" .....again.

Can u telefonicate with ur two way comm device and help me get the package back. I'll meet u at that place over there where we talked about that stuff!

Is there any chance that stills from the original video could be included in the next Traveller release? Not sure what's up for release, but that could be what's being referenced by Lancaster's tweets.

Surely we can take his word for it? I mean, that's still good isn't it? Trust him on this!

yeah, wasn't he going on earlier about he was fielding calls from all over the world. The press should just pack up and leave. That would infuriate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back