653     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 583     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 727     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Lancaster - Breaking: New court documents reveal another link to city hall in the #ProjectTraveller gun probe.

From Lancaster - Breaking: New court documents reveal another link to city hall in the #ProjectTraveller gun probe.
Stephanie Smyth ‏@stephaniesmyth 2m
#BREAKING: New court documents reveal another connection between Mayor Ford and Dixon Rd- more NOW with lawyer Peter Jacobsen LIVE on CP24

Breaking: Home belonging to popular city hall lobbyist was raided by #ProjectTraveller investigators. Lobbyist confirms raid to @CBCNews

Police were looking for 4 guns allegedly smuggled by Dixon Bloods. Lobbyist tells CBC, police found nothing. No charges laid.

I don't get where this is going. So now this isn't Ford-related, but "City Hall-related"...?

Stephanie Smyth ‏@stephaniesmyth 2m
#BREAKING: New court documents reveal another connection between Mayor Ford and Dixon Rd- more NOW with lawyer Peter Jacobsen LIVE on CP24

Meanwhile Mug Ford's still got nothing to clear up the most recent lie ... oh, this is gonna be good.

Breaking: Home belonging to popular city hall lobbyist was raided by #ProjectTraveller investigators. Lobbyist confirms raid to @CBCNews

Police were looking for 4 guns allegedly smuggled by Dixon Bloods. Lobbyist tells CBC, police found nothing. No charges laid.

I don't get where this is going. So now this isn't Ford-related, but "City Hall-related"...?

Don't forget that Zlato Starkovski (owner of Muzik) is a registered lobbyist. Wouldn't that be a doozy...

Ha ha, Sarah Doucette (my councilor) doesn't buy the Doug Ford at Timmy's story. She says Ford should be getting help and doing what's best for his family but "if he's running around my ward, I'd like to know about it".

Who's the lobbyist? We're speculating it's Muzak boy!

Thugo was prolly waiting to see how bad this info would be...........and he prolly lost slobo!

The fact that Doug seems to be waiting until after the evening news on a Friday to produce anything (if he ever does) is pretty telling.

How funny would it be if it was John Nunciata? He's registered IIRC. John Lancaster says that the lobbyist is going to be interviewed at 6 on CBC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back