3.2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.7K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 621     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upon reflection, Starkovski didn't register as a lobbyist until November 2013 so it's almost certainly not him, assuming that the just-released Traveller docs are contemporaneous to the raids.

Well we don't know that the documents refer to him as a lobbyist. It could say Zlato Starkovski in the documents and Lancaster is calling him a lobbyist because he is one now.

Like if they found out Rob Ford killed a guy in the 80s, they'd say "Mayor Rob Ford implicated in 1980s Murder" not "Then councillor, now mayor Ford implicated...."

Did only CBC get access to these docs? Where is the rest of the City Hall press corps?

I guess waiting outside Doug's office. Maybe this is all another David Blane stunt. Keep them all occupied so they miss their deadlines.

My guess is he's going back and forth with whoever on their statement, to get it just so. You get to make a lot of edits when you're paying 100K.

Regarding Tim Hortons stating Doug was there not Rob.

http://i.imgur.com/7IOsr49.png

Anyone know if there was any related motions to the subject matter:

Economic Development;Garbage / Recycling;Planning and Development, Planning Policy / Study
City Policies relating to Economic Growth, Regulatory Issues; Blue Box Program; Drive-Through policy

So - this rehab proof could have been so easy.

- Rob signs a release.
- director of rehab facility sends confirmation of rob's participation to a reliable and trustworthy person (the deputy mayor comes to mind)
- the reliable person has a presser and tells the world that Rob's participation has been confirmed - no other details - wishes him well and everyone is happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back