857     1 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 1.7K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Retweeted by robyndoolittle
Diane Turbide ‏@Diane_Turbide 4h

Mayor Ford, @robyndoolittle and I are taking a quick trip to NYC. See you soon @johnjcook

BfKe0dqCIAAn6ft.jpg

This was from earlier today, and was tweeted by RD's book editor. I like her!

Attachments

• BfKe0dqCIAAn6ft.jpg
    BfKe0dqCIAAn6ft.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 418
Funny thing is, I think Rob knows he's done, he's just too damn stupid to quit.

I think he's probably amazed he's gotten this far, and is just curious to see how far he can ride it out. Like that episode of Seinfeld where Kramer wants to see how far he can get in a car with the tank on empty.

That video makes sense now. When the voice off-camera says "these kids are pros man" the speculation was that it was 'those kids' that Ford was threatening. it makes sense in context that abdoolweh would assure Ford that he doesn't have to take care of it himself because "these kids are pros man." it would be interesting to view the video now assuming that he is referring to Mcintyre and see if it checks out. The only thing I can't reconcile is the "i'll get in the ring, give to charity' but that could just be his usual tangential, self-aggrandizing bullshit.

Last edited:
If the Statement of claims says that the "murder rant video" took place in Aboodowleh's house, and this location can be verified (online photos?), then it does look very bad for Ford.

That video makes sense now. When the voice off-camera says "these kids are pros man" the speculation was that it was 'those kids' that Ford was threatening. it makes sense in context that abdoolweh would assure Ford that he doesn't have to take care of it himself because "these kids are pros man." it would be interesting to view the video now assuming that he is referring to Mcintyre and see if it checks out. The only thing I can't reconcile is the "i'll get in the ring, give to charity' but that could just be his usual tangential, self-aggrandizing bullshit.

I tried to find the video, there are so many videos of Ford that I can't even find it. Does anyone have a link?

You've Got Bail was pretty funny, as was the Gmail joke that got it all started. Here are some good responses (from the Sun's comment board, no less) to Joe Warmington's bullshit piece:

If he wants to have someone murdered on his own time, that has nothing to do with his performance as mayor.

I cannot comment on a murder that I didn't see...or never happened!

I only was involved in a murder ONCE. I am not addicted to murder.

CBC Radio reporting Justin Beiber to surrender to Toronto police this afternoon re a charge of assaulting a limo driver sometime last year. (Kool-Camel: 'Ford, Bieber, Ford, whatever...')

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back