News   Jul 09, 2024
 979     1 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 1.9K     4 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
@goldsbie 57s
Ford is being sued alongside former assistant coach Payman Aboodowleh, former player Aedan Petros, and the Ministry of Correctional Services

girliepopcorn.gif

@goldsbie 57s
Ford is being sued alongside former assistant coach Payman Aboodowleh, former player Aedan Petros

Man, this confirms all the earlier speculation here about people from Ford's Don Bosco coaching days getting swept up into in his thug lifestyle.

Imagine having Rob Ford as a "mentor." That would pretty much guarantee turning an impressionable kid into a criminal, wouldn't y'all say?

Jonathan Goldsbie @goldsbie 4m
Oh my God. Lawsuit alleges that Ford's infamous murder rant video was him conspiring with Aboodowleh to have MacIntyre beaten.

Interestingly, the "I hate the war on Ford" Facebook page started banning sane people from their page first thing this morning - if I'm not mistaken it was before the shit hit the fan. Coincidence - maybe.

Jonathan Goldsbie @goldsbie 4m
Oh my God. Lawsuit alleges that Ford's infamous murder rant video was him conspiring with Aboodowleh to have MacIntyre beaten.

Best response:

@annhui: In response, Dennis Morris says "I haven't seen the video...I can only comment he denies he was going to kill anybody" #topoli

All we need now to close out the day is the usual 5:0pm presser from Rob about how sincerely, sincerely, sincerely sorry he was for having sent thugs to beat-down his ex-brother-in-law. End of story, move along...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back