179     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 991     1 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 2K     4 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing Ford's defense will be that Scott MacIntyre is a drug addict and he can't be trusted to tell the truth.

Hey, wait a minute...

Jamie Strashin: Ford's lawyer Dennis Morris says he has seen statement but wants to talk to Mayor before commenting.

Jamie Strashin: BREAKING: Scott Mcyintyre...mayor's sister's ex...has filed statement of claim against Mayor alleging Ford behind his jailhouse assault.

Aren't statements of claim the starting point for civil suits?

Ben Spurr @BenSpurr 7m
Morris says he'll come talk to reporters, but then Ford's driver tells him to stay put.

Ben Spurr @BenSpurr 6m
Ford's driver tells security guard that media is disrupting council, asks him to tell press to "fuck off"

John Michael McGrath @jm_mcgrath 4m
Nice to see the Mayor's taxpayer-funded driver urging city security to interfere with the press. Because accountability.

UT is seriously hysterical today.

I think we're all giddy with the thought of Justice lifting her blindfold to take a closer look.

And I'm likin' it, on both counts!

I knew the jailhouse assault on MacIntyre would come back to haunt the Fords at some point. Honestly, did anyone doubt for a single, solitary second that Slob and Thug had something to do with it?

Ford just told Cho that we are not cutting any fire trucks, Interesting, I signed a petition earlier this week, finally Moeser is addressing Ford. Ford didn't know about the cuts, unbelievable.

Funny tweet from Natalie Johnson:

Natalie Johnson
‏@NatalieCTV
The Mayor just shouted "MORE THAN ENOUGH!" on the floor of council. Didn't finish the sentence the way he did last time... #TOpoli

Now, given the judge in the case saying MacIntyre was obviously beaten up because of Ford connections plus this civil suit lead to any further criminal investigations or has that ship sailed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back