News   Jul 12, 2024
 672     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 297     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
quite a few juicy bits in here...

http://www.thestar.com/news/city_ha...n_lowscale_drug_bust_shrouded_in_mystery.html

examples...

Ford and Lisi disappeared together into a small washroom in the director’s lounge, with no explanation given when they emerged.

[...]

Peck recalled one encounter where she spoke to the mayor on one of his visits to the street.

It was in May; she was walking her dog toward the Lisi residence in the late afternoon. Ford was sitting in his Escalade, brushing his teeth.

“He’s got this big bottle of water and he’s spitting out over the side of the car,” Peck said. “I’m coming up the street and he gets out of the car. . . . And then he said, ‘Oh, I’m so sorry but I’ve just had something to eat and I’m going to see the hockey game and I had to brush my teeth.’ And I thought, I can’t believe I’m seeing what I’m seeing.”

If Ford was a client of Lisi's (duh) then he'll be on the wire tap soliciting drugs. The dry cleaning coverup seems like the ideal delivery method since Ford had to stop visiting Lisi directly after The Star blew his cover.

I've always said that the video wasn't that important because if Ford is in fact addicted to crack or any other substance, he wouldn't be able to keep sober for too long before getting caught again while people (the media and the police) are watching.

So Lisi provided pot to the dry cleaner along with Rob's stash, then the dry cleaner included Rob's when he dropped off his clothes?

Also, as funny as this would be, I really really really hope there's more to this to pin on Rob than just pot. Because, I mean, it's just pot. Who cares.

Well I can only imagine how I would act in such a situation. It would be hard to be normal. Walk a mile..
Has anyone seen the video of Lisi being followed by reporters when he left the court today? He literally walked in a circle back to the front doors of the court, and then meandered all over the place with no specific destination. So weird.

I know the drycleaner. He is a very nice mild man who has had serious pain issues for decades. He has a decent little business and I think he is recently divorced from what I read. I bet he was smoking pot for pain, somehow got dragged into Lisi's circle and was lured into doing something for some quick money. I really feel sorry for him. I don't see an elaborate pot pushing scheme out of the store. His retail neighbours seem to be sticking up for him too. I think he made a bad decision and is paying for it dearly. As for delivering pot, we don't know it was him delivering it. It could be. Poor bastard though. If Ford wasnt attached to this, this would be a non-story.
So Lisi provided pot to the dry cleaner along with Rob's stash, then the dry cleaner included Rob's when he dropped off his clothes?

Toronto Star or whoever has the video has until December 31 2013 to release it.

if the video gets released during the election campaign. Rob Ford will stroll to re-election. One thing people hate more than dirty politicians is the media/outside players thwarting the election process.

Oh sure - talk to Anthony Weiner about that one!

The contrary is actually more of a problem - at this point if the video leaks early, it gives Ford an opportunity to "go away to rehab" and re-introduce himself next year as "clean and sober".

Last edited:
I know the drycleaner. He is a very nice mild man who has had serious pain issues for decades. He has a decent little business and I think he is recently divorced from what I read. I bet he was smoking pot for pain, somehow got dragged into Lisi's circle and was lured into doing something for some quick money. I really feel sorry for him. I don't see an elaborate pot pushing scheme out of the store. His retail neighbours seem to be sticking up for him too. I think he made a bad decision and is paying for it dearly. As for delivering pot, we don't know it was him delivering it. It could be. Poor bastard though. If Ford wasnt attached to this, this would be a non-story.

I think a few articles mentioned that he smoked for pain. He might have a prescription too, if I remember correctly.

I'm not suggesting that I know anything, just connecting MM's dots. I'm totally speculating.

Mr. Bagheri was found with crack and charged with possession.

The following is just a scenario and I'm in no way making accusations, just thinking out loud:

Could it be that Ford had to stop seeing Lisi because the media was on to him and was following him so Lisi used one of his buyers (Mr. Bagheri who was using pot for pain relief) to get drugs to Ford without raising suspicions (dry cleaning delivery is expected of a man who wears a suit every day) and then Mr. Bagheri just happened to have the coke on him when they were busted? That would fit with the charges that were laid and the character witnesses accounts by those who new Bagheri and what we know about Sandro Lisi.

If true, expect Mr. Bagheri to tell the cops everything he knows because he has no personal investment in the Mayor and won't ruin his life over someone to which he has no particular loyalty.

Whatever is happening here, Rob Ford must be really feeling the heat now. This is REALLY CLOSE to him and no doubt the cops have stumbled upon wiretaps or visual observations of the Mayor being involved in this scheme.

Well I can only imagine how I would act in such a situation. It would be hard to be normal. Walk a mile..

Yes, if you were a crack dealer and crack user who was fond of beating up women for fun/profit and beating up crackheads to try to hide evidence of your boss's crimes, you might act the same way.

While I certainly agree that "it would be hard to be normal" under such circumstances, I wouldn't need to walk a mile in your shoes to know that. I would be perfectly comfortable heaping scorn on you for running around like a stupid, scared rabbit when you got busted and had to do a perp walk in front of assembled hordes of media.

Where's Nelson Muntz when you need him?

Picture0003.jpg

Attachments

• Picture0003.jpg
    Picture0003.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 369
I really hope Ford isn't arrested soon. If he is it will give the right more than enough time to assemble another obstructionist candidate to install as mayor. I figure that sometime next fall would be best for the arrest to happen.

Or even better, let the people of Toronto defeat him on election day and arrest him after the election.

Enough with the left/right rubbish.

Not all right wing candidates are obstructionist, and it would defy sense (yes, there are sensible people in politics) for left, right or centre to field such a candidate.

There's a growing sense that citizens throughout the GTA are fed up with those who block and barricade the beneficial in preference of political pissing contests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back