News   Aug 23, 2024
 1.5K     0 
News   Aug 23, 2024
 2.4K     4 
News   Aug 23, 2024
 601     0 

November 2020 US Election

In 2016, district level polling actually showed a tight race, leaning to a Clinton loss. This time around it's showing a bloodbath for Republicans.

You want other evidence? Look at traditionally red states. In what world is Texas tied, and Kansas and Montana in single digits. In what world are Senate candidates in South Carolina and Mississippi within 5 points?

The ass kicking cometh. And we can talk about it in a week.
It better be a bloodbath for Republicans, because if a Dem victory in this election is even moderately close the orange fool will declare electoral fraud. What we need is the Rep and far right media to eat crow.
Trump is pulling ad spending in Michigan and Wisconsin and Ohio and basically betting it all on Florida and trying to defend Georgia.
My guess is Florida stays a close Red state this round. But 2024, goes Blue.

The polls I've seen show Biden with a slight edge in Florida, but Florida being what it is, it's going to be interesting. Trump sent Ivanka there (and of course has been there himself), and Obama is stumping for Biden there. Lots of people not impressed with DeSantis' handling of COVID, so that may have a voting impact. It's always one to watch.

It better be a bloodbath for Republicans, because if a Dem victory in this election is even moderately close the orange fool will declare electoral fraud. What we need is the Rep and far right media to eat crow.

I will be giddy with glee if a bloodbath occurs. In 2014, when Rob/Doug Ford lost the mayoral election here in Toronto, I celebrated by treating myself to a 22 dollar bottle of beer called Westvleteren at the Town Crier on John Street. When Trump hopefully loses big next week, I may allow myself to similarly indulge once again. The public comeuppance of scumbags is a joyous occasion.

In 2016, district level polling actually showed a tight race, leaning to a Clinton loss. This time around it's showing a bloodbath for Republicans.

You want other evidence? Look at traditionally red states. In what world is Texas tied, and Kansas and Montana in single digits. In what world are Senate candidates in South Carolina and Mississippi within 5 points?

The ass kicking cometh. And we can talk about it in a week.

Even if Trump loses, he's isn't leaving. What will Democrats do to remove him from office. I would like to see video of them physically dragging him out like Assange.

Biden and the Democrats better get working on removal plan.

If even Trump loses he's already said he's isn't leaving. What will Democrats do to remove him from office. I would like to see video of them physically dragging him out like Assange.

A desperate man with nothing to lose whilst in charge of the nuclear launch codes is not a great scenario.

Do you really think this ignoramus is in charge of the nuclear launch codes ?
Want to think, no.... I'd like to think that the Deep State has the codes and that the generals just let him carry around a briefcase with a brick in it. But yes, constitutionally I'd say he has the codes.

Let’s hope he isn’t. He can’t even keep his Twitter secure. The “ethical hacker” has twice guessed his password.

John Bolton knows how dangerous Trump is.

“I think it’s very troubling [that Trump] has said, ‘I can’t lose unless there’s fraud,’” Bolton said.“Of course he can lose in an honest election.”

Bolton warned: “Let’s be clear: Trump will not leave graciously if he loses. Whether he carries it to the extreme, I don’t think we know.”

“I think it’s very troubling [that Trump] has said, ‘I can’t lose unless there’s fraud,’” Bolton said.“Of course he can lose in an honest election.”

Bolton warned: “Let’s be clear: Trump will not leave graciously if he loses. Whether he carries it to the extreme, I don’t think we know.”

" Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts..."
Buffalo Springfield

Even if Trump loses, he's isn't leaving. What will Democrats do to remove him from office. I would like to see video of them physically dragging him out like Assange.

At noon on January 20th, 2021, Donald Trump will become a regular citizen and therefore a trespasser at the White House. Up to him if he wants to leave on his own or in the back of a Secret Service vehicle.

A desperate man with nothing to lose whilst in charge of the nuclear launch codes is not a great scenario.

Nuclear weapons usage requires the concurrence of more than the President normally. I wouldn't worry about him using nukes. I'd worry about him ravaging the United States government with a bunch of Executive orders and pardoning a lot of very bad people (including himself).

Democrats are wimps. Win the election first. Run the fucking table. Win a landslide. After that, if he tries something the GOP themselves, will invoke the 25th amendment and boot him.

The bed wetting over conspiracy theories by Democrats is so beta. They need to listen to guys like James Carville who have long argued that Democrats need to grow a pair.

Well, I've said it before: don't be surprised if the White House burns down, Branch Davidian style.

Nuclear weapons usage requires the concurrence of more than the President normally. I wouldn't worry about him using nukes. I'd worry about him ravaging the United States government with a bunch of Executive orders and pardoning a lot of very bad people (including himself).

The bright side is you can't pardon yourself before you (or your family) have been convicted of a crime. That fact will come in handy later on. Personally I am more concerned about him selling state secrets for a price. We know he is severely in debt; we know that he will need money to cover that debt; we know his brand is tarnished and may not net him as much as before. Ergo...

AoD

Last edited:

Back